Chapter 5

No one cheered for her as I turned to them their faces were wide open and they thought  what happened to the water girl is what I thought because they starred at me until the host said next round and I calmly stood up took my bottle and left as the foot steeps of the host approached and declared the winners of the round and we moved on my friend claire was newest member and asked "What happened?". I shook my head and said"Nothing" and then she started annoying me for a whole two days and I told her and her face opened and I said it's a secret don't tell she was kind enough to not tell and the challenge was about to start. We went late so as soon as we went out names were getting called and anastasia went we won and same happened to claire round and we were in frankly I felt useless. I left my group for water and this kick flew towards me and I sensed it thank fully ducked and missed it as I turned around I remembered the girl who was trying to bully me ( or so I thought ) but this time I knew her style I quickly found her open area and punched hard and she said my name my faced look like it was confused but she was a stalker from the fire tribe ugh I thought and she said" Your a great leader I have seen your leading skill and I am a fan your my inspiration and I became a leader because of it ".I said "Great , bye" and went somewhere she couldn't find me  in my cabin with my friends and we had a lot of fun we laughed and choked on our foods we always have fun together and then we went home an half hour later.