Chapter 9

But I shoved her hand off and said "It's nothing" even though she backed away I saw the smile on her face reassuring me I am here.

Claire POV

I tried to end the silence by singing. And a few minutes later anastasia joined and so did jane.

We were singing until supprisinly we find a beautiful ruby hidden in the trees vines. The ruby was sparkling when the sunlight hit it.

We quickly went to check a theory. Running towards the bears cave trying to fit the ruby in one of the slots and it worked. We waited outside for the other two.

Christiana POV

For a moment I felt relaxed knowing someones here.

It didn't last long as I heard something and quickly jumped back checking my surroundings.

But the boulder was big coming from the front we started running but denise twisted her ankle. So I quickly tied out legs together and we had justed and started running and him in a corner and the boulder went past us.

Denise couldn't go but she wanted to.

So I took peices of wood and joined them with mud. I took a multi tasking knife out of my back pocket and started carving wood fast I did it than made a wheel with the rock.

It was a wheel chair I made her sit on it and moved it.

We were going straight a nd being careful to avoid traps because denise couldn't move.

When we went straight the light of the fire gave us something to look at and we saw a bear and it's baby. They were sitting around a huge cylinder rock it was carved cause no way that perfect cylinder rock exist.

Claire POV

We were gonna go in but we saw huge rock come towards us and we got worried a lot.

"What if they got hurt?" I asked "They will be fine, besides Christiana is there" jane replied and annastasia nodded .

I asked "Why do you look worried?" they shook their heads but I knew something was up.