Chapter Five.

~Touya's Pov.~

Chizome and I were about to go on our daily patrol, however he decided he wanted to stop at this cafe that had only opened around April time.

Once we had walked up to the front of the cafe, it had a clear, clean sign saying 'Cafe for All', that's an interesting name. Before he could walk in, I quickly grabbed his arm asking him a question "What if they recognise us?" Which he answered with a dead look giving off the question 'Are you serious?' With his eyes.

"They cafe is pretty famous for three reasons, they serve all costumers, no matter their title, they serve amazing food and drinks and finally the owners is the kindest person you will ever meet and he's only 14." He explained, leaving no room for argument as we entered the relatively empty cafe.

The first person to catch my glance was what I'm assuming is a worker, who was cleaning the tables, looking as if he just wanted to die but hiding a small smile on his face, probably something about the other person.

The only other person I could see in the cafe was walking infront of us, to behind the counter, saying "Hey Chizo, what do you want today?" I guess he was right, this cafe is really accepting of all people. But that voice, I could have sworn I have heard it before. But the small figure hid perfectly behind Chizomes, that I was unable to see the owner of the voice behind the counter.

"I don't know, something that would give me a lot of energy." After Stendhal said that, I heard a soft angelic giggle and that was when I had finally realised, I did know that voice, this was Izuku. I heard shuffling behind the counter, before something was placed down and his voice reminisced in my head once more "What else do you want and what would your friend behind you want?"

That voice was the only sound I have been begging to hear since I got out of my 3 month long coma. For the past year, I have been dreaming of that voice, attempting to remember it the best I can. Longing to just hear that voice at least once more. And here it is, right in front of me but I am yet to place the voice with the face.

Would he be disgusted as soon as he saw me? Would he be scared of me? Would he recognise me? Probably not, it's Izuku we are talking about. He doesn't discriminate against anyone or anything, he doesn't spook easily and I'm too unrecognisable for the smartest of people to realise.

Before I knew it I was pulled out of my trance by the voice now being directed at me, I glance over to it, to be met with the familiar sight. The fluffy forest green hair, that I longed to touch again. The emerald eyes that now shone instead of looked dead and sad but were just all the better. His perfectly even freckles that looked placed directly by gods hand. The once chubby cheek gone and replaced with a sharp jaw line but it was him all the same.

"And what would you like sir?" Exactly as I thought, not disgusted or afraid but he doesn't recognise me, I quickly brought myself back to earth, trying not to stare too long but failing.

"A coffee and whatever he picked." I sighed out, I watched as Izuku quickly placed something on the counter before going over to the coffee machine and shouting to the other worker, something about him not sleeping and he can't have caffeine now and has to have a decaf coffee.

After that little debacle, he came back other placing the coffee down with the other items while Chizome paid.

After that, he collected all our stuff to go and left, however I remained staring at my old friend. It had only been two years but he has changed a lot, he was taller but then again so was I. He was clearly more muscular now and no longer looked like a stick, he also seemed a lot happier, maybe I was holding him back.

We made eye contact. His eyes looking to be studying mine, trying to place them while I just stared at his longingly. I really missed him and don't want to leave and go on patrol, knowing he's right here in this cafe.