The Other Kind

The containers are open.This year's 50 newborns are ready. The elimination begins...

In the year 2300, science has found its way to sustain the life of the Earth-eliminate the growing number of the human population and control the number of humans through lifespan allocation and abate of excess through Elimination.

At birth, humans are born with a limited time but are given both powerful wrists to sustain life. Just like 49 others that are called drops-genetically modified human embryos born in a Lab called Encore, Nova Adira is born with a left wrist that carries an allocated lifespan and a right that bears her weapon for survival. The survival of the specie called as 'drops' depends on the number of kills they make. Every 'drop' must eliminate the others in order to sustain their own life by stealing their victim's allocated lifespan.

She becomes a part of The Elimination where 50 others await to kill each other in order to steal the time and weapons inked on each pair of wrists.

She must kill the other drops to free humanity, but there are consequences where she has to make a choice: kill the other drops or let the decreasing time in her wrist kill her to preserve the humanity left in her-her one true love.