DB #2: Rogue

One drop of a dark alloy,
A single command,
An unwated betrayal,
Leads to multiple death.

The alius are at war.

A war on their own.
A test of trust,
Loyalty
And friendship.

A series of rogue to end the war.
A single chaos to victory.

Ten years after the annihilation, Allison lost her sight when she had her rogue takeover. The whole Delta was crushed into pieces and all non-alius were killed. A revolt is set to rise leaving the avenging survivors of Delta's destruction.

The hidden society of the existing alius led by Levi Harving and Rumac Despioro seeks to reform the government of Alpha. An army of special alius was formed to start the revolution and take down the Alpha government which has formed a supreme army of artificial alius to protect its power.

Ivy Sunther, wants revenge-and she wants answers-from her creation to the artificial army's extinction. Joining the special army together with her friends Brittany Brios, Zia Rave, Sayra Healine, Sheryl Roanski, Souk Zu Yu, Reid Sommerhault, Zack Sunther and Aleck Ruthers-the youngest of the group-they formed a greater connivance that secretly penetrates the vital information in defeating the artifical Alpha army-an army of ROGUE alius. What would it take them to become greater than their limits? Is it another challenge to face where death awaits?

Fight with the special army as they become STRONGER. MORE POWERFUL. ROGUE.