Chapter 21 ; Healing 🩺

THIS CHAPTER EMMMM I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY , BUT HAPPY READING! 🥰🤩✨✨

Third Person POV

Fortunately , Win succeed convinced himself that Bright is with him with helped from Bright and their friends . Bright called his parent and told them everything happened to him and Win , they agreed to pay their hospital bills including Mick and Grace .

Bright didn't tell Win about this payment thing because Win isn't in right state to know and think . Four weeks had passed , Bright's rib healing , Win come to his old self slowly but still easily triggered , Mick and Grace are still same ,no good news . Its become hard for Bright to take care of himself and harder because he needs look over Win that now more worse .

At first Bright was happy Win can start to smile back and laughing but then whenever he saw even a drop of blood or  slight bruises , he started to cry and locked himself in their bedroom . Bright cant even walk properly , so he called Gun or Gulf to calm Win down . When Bright thought only that can cause Win got triggered then he's wrong .

When they watch netflix together , a movie where a happy family had a vacation at a beach , Win's body froze . When they laughing , Win started to cry and Bright has no other option to turn off the tv . Win cried the whole day , Bright now understand , it is because they remind Win of his past .

Bright and Win don't have a choice than took online classes since they cant attend with their condition . Bright is physically hurting so everyone understand but Win is mentally hurting , no one believe . They said Win looks good , fine then he should come to faculty like a normal student  . Bright upset with that statement , they judging Win from outside but didn't actually understand that Win is suffering from the triggered things . So Bright told his father to talk with dean about him and Win's states and consider they aren't coming to classes until they are completely heal .

Their friends playing a good role for them , take notes for them to copy eventhough they lazy . Gun talked to P'Tern , Win's employer that Win unable to work anymore after the incident . P'Tern said she pitied Win so much , she felt sorry and she told him that Win can still work here even after this . She adores Win's personality . Mew and Off who are older , they usually come to visit Grace and Mick , bring toys ,video games , foods and anything that can entertain them . Meanwhile , Gulf is take care of Bright and Win , he helped Bright to do something , he bought groceries for them since Bright cant drive right now , he made sure to calm Win down when Bright cant do it and he is like a babysitter who babysitting 2 big grown up men .

Bright POV

"Nong Gulf , can you take me an orange juice ? pleaseeeeee . " I plead to him who is doing his assignment at my house . I put my best puppy eyes .

"Phi , I can take it when you are unable to walk but now you can use both legs that god give to you or you want me to break it for you ? " Nong Gulf said not looking at me and I pouted . Yeah I can stand properly now , but after 4 weeks not walking , I get used for him to take everything I wanted .

Then Win who is laying on couch stand up and went to kitchen . He come back with a glass of orang juice in his hand . He passed it to me , I smiled to him showing my teeth . Awww My bunny spoiling meeee . He still looking at me when he took a seat beside me , I take a sip of it . UHH SO REFRESHINGGG .

But Win's death glared stopping me from enjoying my drink . Uhh What ? Did I forget somethi--- OHH! I pecked his forehead , his mood from gloomy changed to a bright smile . He covered his face with both of his hands , Aww He is blushing . What a cutie !

 What a cutie !