Surviving the first day! (Proglue)

Summer has just ended, which means school is about to begin. You know, the place that people usually call 'The place where you waste a lot of hours at.'. Just a place that no one wants to attend.
Well, in my opinion, fuck anyone that thinks that! Going through school is the best! Seeing new people, friendship, new interest, and so much more! Especially since I'm going to be a seventh grader this year!
I was rolling around on my bed while cuddling my pillow very tightly. I couldn't hold my enthusiasm, even though I should go back to sleep. My hair was a mess since I was rolling around so much.
I happily, "I can't even sleep...", I slightly giggled to myself. I got off my bed while still hugging my pillow even though it's just a huge piece of cotton cover with a cloth.
My bed was also just a big piece of cotton. My blanket was made out of yarn with multiple colors. It wasn't in the best condition, but it's better than nothing. The floor I was standing on was a wooden floor since it was a huge wooden table.
Lastly, my walls weren't walls either, they were cardboard since I sleep in a cardboard box. It has a cut out hole that supposed to be a window and another one that's supposed to be a door. The inside of the cardboard box wasn't painted, which I feel like I should do at some point.
When I left the box, I saw my new school clothes on top of a thumbtack. I smiled happily, I'm defiantly sure my mom placed it there. When I walk past it, I noticed the gigantic clock right in front of me. It had a man at the very center with a static expression.
He was wearing so soldier uniform while holding two blades that are the hour and minute hand. 'I have one more hour to sleep...maybe I should go back to be-', my train of thought was interrupted by very loud footsteps. My lips slowly formed into a smile. The figure that was coming out of the hallway was my lovely mother!
She was always smiling happily even though there was nothing in front of her. Her eyes were usually closed, but I don't mind. She had beautiful long black hair that's usually loose. Her cheeks are usually puffy which I find adorable. Though there was something different between us, our heights are completely different.
She was 15 meters tall while I was 164 centimeters tall. My older brother was taller than me but wasn't as tall as our mom or dad. Though I always question myself why the hell I haven't grown any meters yet! Over the years my parents always tell me that I'll grow just as huge as them and even look like them. Instead, I only grew some centimeters and that's it.
My mother noticed I was up then walked up to me. "Hello, mother! Sorry if I'm up this early.", I chirped. My mother stayed silent but gently patted my head. "May you make some breakfast? It can just be eggs and toast.", I asked. Again, she stayed silent, but head to the kitchen.
I looked at the clock again, 'Hmm...I think I should get dress. Nothing wrong getting ready early.', I thought to myself as I started to get dress. I wore a button up white shirt, black skirt and a hand made light brown mirror cable coat.
I grabbed my backpack as I put in some papers, journals, and a pencil case. Lastly, I put my two sewing needles and a spool of yarn. My sewing needles were sorta sticking out of my backpack, 'Hopefully, no one noticed...'. I started to smell something delicious next to me, so I turned around. What was now in front of me was my mom cooking resting on another thumbtack.
My mouth started to drool as I started to eat, 'So good!'. While I was eating, I noticed my mom crying. "You okay mom?", I asked with a concerned voice. She didn't answer but pointed at my uniform. I looked at my uniform as I smiled warmly, "Yeah... I'm getting older. Which means I have to do a lot
more things to do.", I said sounding a bit sad while finishing my breakfast.
I swing my backpack on my shoulder then started to slide down from a long thread that was touching the floor. "But, don't worry! I'm going to do great this year!", I exclaimed. My mother was holding in tears but nodded. I smiled brightly as I ran out of the house.
When I ran out of the house, I looked around my front yard. I had to climb down the porch stairs hesitantly, luckily there wasn't a lot of them. When I finally got to the final step, I started to run to the street. Each house I passed was 20 meters tall, either being one story or two stories tall.
Students were leaving their house, some waving goodbye to their parents and some just leaving without a goodbye. Each student was either 15,7, 9 or 3 meters tall.
I kept running and running, but I feel like my pace is slowly getting slower. Sweat was forming on my head and my breath becoming more harder to handle. While my pace was getting slower, I started to feel the ground slightly rumbling. The rumbling ground making me having a hard to holding my balance.
Fast stomps were heading my way. I slowly turned around as I saw a teen running in all fours. I flinched as quickly jumped to the sidewalk as the four-legged teen ran off ahead of me. 'Well, I guess I'm not the only one that wants to get to school early...', I thought to myself as I stood up while dusting myself off.
The rest of the time was normal. A lot of teens seemed to be heading in the same direction I was heading to. I started to feel a bit nervous in the crowd, 'I feel so tiny...', I thought to myself. While I started to get lost in my thoughts, I suddenly bumped into something or someone.
"Ah! I'm sorr-!", I stopped mid-sentence when the teen turned around to face me or look down at me. The teen was 7 meters tall, they were wearing a black jacket and gakuran cap. Though what really caught my attention was that they had a pompadour hairstyle. I stared in awe at the shiny long hair, it just looks so cool!
I felt cheeks getting hot, 'S-s-s-s-s-s...such a handsome student!', I exclaimed to myself. While I was just staring at this dreamboat, my fantasy was interrupted when the handsome student tapped on my head. "Oh! Sorry again! I didn't mean to!", I apologize with a bow. The student gave off a gesture saying it was okay than walk off.
I stared afar at the student, feeling the wind gently blowing my hair, coat, and skirt. The loud footsteps slowly become white noise and feeling I was the only person in the street. My cheeks became hotter, 'I think...I just met my future husband.', I thought to myself. Something about them just screams perfection! Was it the fact they didn't get annoyed?
Maybe they have an amazing haircut? There were so many questions jammed in my head, but I shouldn't focus on the matter now.
'I hope I meet that wonderful student again...', I thought to myself. After a few minutes of walking, I finally came to my exact destination.
I was in awe at the building, so many different types of buildings were merged together. Did the construction workers have no idea what type of building they were working on or at least stick to one building design? Just the sight of it made me nervous yet for some reason intrigued. I tighten the straps of my backpack as I took a deep breath.
'This is it (Y/n). You're first year of junior high! Let's do this!', I thought to myself, trying to boost my self-esteem. As I went into the building I saw a bunch of students already crowding the halls. My jaw dropped as my eyes widen, 'Holy shit!'. Now I was even more nervous, I didn't even know a single student.
Each one of them was already chanting while some finding their homeroom. I looked around in awe while I was walking, 'I wonder what's my homeroom class...', I thought to myself as I noticed a piece of paper high up on the wall. 'That must be where I can find my homeroom...', I thought to myself. I took out my one sewing needle while taking out a long thread of yarn.
I wrapped some bits of the yarn around the hole of the sewing needle. Then I took a couple of steps back as I swung the needle as far as I could. When the needle hit the wooden wall, it was meters away from the paper. I blankly stared at sewing needle, 'Is my throwing really that bad...?', I thought to myself while crying.
'Wait...how the hell am I going to get that needle off the wall?! I could just pull the thread off the wall, but what if the thread snaps?! I'm definitely not climbing up there either! My butt will be hurting for hours!', I lash to myself. While having a breakdown, a gigantic hand picked me up. I turned around and it was my future husband from earlier! My cheeks quickly turned red, "Hubb-! I mean...you! How great to see you again!", I chirped while noticing they took out my sewing needle from the wall. The student pointed at me than at the paper. "O-oh, yeah! I just needed to see what my homeroom is! That's all!", I said as I grabbed both sewing needles than read what homeroom I'm supposed to be in.
'104...', I thought to myself. "Alright! Thanks!", I chirped as I jumped off the student's palm than quickly jammed the sewing needles on the walls. I quickly slide down while leaving a trail, 'Hopefully, no one notice that...'. When I got closer to the floor, I hoped down and gave the student a bright smile, "Thank you! Hopefully will see each other again!", I chirped than ran off.
When I got far away from my crush as far as possible, I fall to my knees as I screamed to the top of my lungs. 'Holy shit! They helped me! I didn't even ask them for help! That must be a sign! Wait...no! I can't jump into conclusion now! Though...it could be true~! Hehe~!', I giggled from the idea."Did you guys hear that?", a male voice was heard in the distance. "It sounded like it was over here.", another male voice spooked.
I blinked, did I just heard some voices around here? "They could be in trouble!", another male yelled. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer yet they don't sound as loud or aggressive as I usually hear. "Eren wait!", a female voice spooked.
I stood up as I saw seven figures right in front of me. "What? Another student?", a boy with a two-toned hairstyle question. "H-holy...holy...holy...", I continue to repeat the same word. The boy with brunette hair with emerald eyes looked at me in confusion as he walked up to me, "Uh...you oka-".
"Holy shit!", I screamed making most the students jumped, except a girl with black hair while wearing a red scarf. I was smiling in absolute joy as I walked up very close to the group, "Y-you guys are just like me! Holy crap!", I squealed, jumping like a girly girl. "Is she okay...?", a girl with brunette hair while eating a loaf of bread. "I think we should leave her...", the two-toned male stated.
"Oh yeah! I need to get to class! See ya! Maybe will see each other later!", I said as I ran in the class. "H-hey, wait! What the hell you mean we look like you?!", the boy with emerald eyes shouted as he follows me as well the others. When we got inside, we were in awe. The entire class was gigantic, the windows, desk, teacher desk, and chairs.
I smiled happily, 'Okay! I need to find the perfect seat for myself!', I thought as I took out one sewing needle and a thread of yarn. "Holy crap! Did we shrink?!", the boy with a shaved head question. "Connie, how fast is your brain?", the girl with freckles asked. "Maybe we're in the wron-eek!", the short blonde girl jumped.
"W-what's wrong, Krist-What the? Oi, where the hell did you find those at?", the freckled girl asked me. "Hm?", I looked at the girl in confusion while wrapping a piece of thread around my waist. The group soon noticed what I was doing than later having a shocked expression, except, again, the black hair female. "That huge needle! Where did you find that thing?!", the two-toned male asked.
"Oh! My house!", I answered with a bright smile. "Don't answer like it's a normal thing!", he lashed. "Wait, your house?! I can see a Titan having this, but you?!", the emerald boy question. 'What's a Titan?', "Well, my mother has a lot of these. She's very interested in sewing! This stuff ust helps me get through obstacles, you know?", I answered.
The emerald eye male stared at me for a few seconds until he spoke again, "Wait...so this is your gear to fight off the Titans?!", he asked. 'No seriously, what's a Titan?', "Uh...I guessed? I don't know about fight-huh? Hey!", the brunette male snatched my sewing needle away from me. He observed the needle like it was so complicated device. He started to do a few slashes, "Hm...not the weapon I imagine, but it'll do!", he exclaimed.
"Eren, don't swing that around. You might actually stab one of us.", the black hair female stated as she walked up to the brunette. The brunette, I assume is Eren, looked annoyed at the female, "Don't treat me like a child, Mikasa! This weapon could be the source to kill those bastards!", he yelled. My eyes widen from that, so I snatched the needle away from him, "What the hell are you talking about?! First off, this isn't a weapon! It's something that I need to get to high up obstacles! Not some damn killing machine!", I lashed out. "Huh?! Don't you understand?! There's a threat going on that will lead humanity to extinction! Are you even aware of that?!", Eren lash back.
"No, I'm not aware of it! You're just screaming absolute nonsense!", I shouted back. "H-hey guys, I don't think it's a great time to agru-", "Not now, Krista!", Eren interrupted. There's loud footsteps heading our way, but I was so caught up with arguing that I didn't seem to care. Eren clenched his teeth; looking annoyed, " As I stated already since you have a weapon-",'It's not a weapon you idiot.', "-we can defeat those bastards! Humanity can rise once again! We can reclaim once we had years ago! So why the hell are you acting like a damn cow-!", a huge eraser crushed him.
"Eren! Are you okay?!", Mikasa worriedly asked. All of us looked up and saw one of my possible classmates. They were 15 meters tall while smiling happily. I smiled at them as I waved at them, "Good morning!", I chirped happily.
"W-why are you waving at them?!", the two-toned hair asked. I looked at the boy in confusion, I was about to answer until Eren came out of the eraser. "Tch! Damnit! That damn Titan did that on purpose!", he shouted. 'Wait...that's a Titan? That's... awful of him! Does he know were all the same people?! Such a sick twisted mind!", I thought to myself.
"If that bastard is trying to test me, so beat it!", Eren shouted as he removed a few words and changed it to his name. My anger was growing even more. I was clenching my fist tightly; wishing to punch him. "That's what you get damn bastard!", he shouted.
The student picked up their eraser and stayed silent. "Now get the hell-ah!", a protractor was thrown straight on his head, leaving an explosion of blood bursting out. "Eren!", Mikasa worriedly yelled. Eren started to run around the place in absolute pain until he pulled it out, while the blood was still gushing out.
"Don't worry, Mikasa! I got th-", suddenly a lot of school supplies started to fall all over the place. "We're getting the hell out of here!", the two-toned male yelled then running out of the class. I just started to walk off from the whole chaos until Eren grabbed my arm. "Where the hell are you going?", he shouted.
"Uh...my seat?", I answered. "What?! Don't you know where you are?!", he lashed. "Yeah! This is the school I'm attending!", I answered. Eren looked at me in disbelief, he was going to say something until Mikasa picked him up and ran off with the group.
"Huh?! Hey! Where you guys going?! Aren't you guys supposed to be in this class?!", I shouted, but it was too late. "Looks like I'm going to be alone in this period...", I said to myself while crying. After that, the student and I introduce each other than class started. The class was amazed by seeing someone so tiny, but the class went well.
I made some friends on the way as well! Over the first week, the teachers let me sit on their desk, so they can have an easier time to find me. I even have my crush in most of my periods! Nothing can't ruin this amazing year for me!
'You're going to attend another school.'
"...eh?"