Who's this 'Titan fangirl?' Chapter 4

(Third person pov)

 (Y/n) was casually walking down the hallway, glancing  at all the students. Majority of them were talking about classes of what clubs they might join or what they're going to do after school. (Y/n) knew getting involved in people business was rude, but it's worth a try, perhaps just asking a simple question would start some conversation. (Y/n) went up to two girls talking about some 'Cheeseburger bastard' or something, "Haha! Who's this cheeseburger b-huh?"

All of a sudden, the girls that (Y/n) was just about to talk to suddenly were gone. Was (Y/n) just imaging things? She looked around where the two girls were, she walked at the end of the hallway, checked a few classes, checked the stairs and yet they were no where to be found. Matter of fact, it's been getting quieter the longer (Y/n) is in this hallway. There were fewer students in the hallway, and yet lunch wasn't even over yet, unless there was announcement that she did not hear about. 

"Oh god, it's that titan fangirl...", "I don't think she's a fangirl...I heard she been around titans throughout her whole life...! Someone like that sounds like bad news...!", (Y/n) started to hear mumbles around her, clenching her food as those words started to fill up her mind. "Well she is friends with a titan, of course she's nothing but trouble...", "My friend saw her going to the titan school and been going there for a whole week. Makes me wonder why they didn't want her there...", "Come on you know why...", some of the students giggled which made (Y/n) clenched her food harder.

"What do you guys know about me?"

Some of the students from said group flinched as they turn around to face a upset (Y/n). "You guys barely know a thing about me...how can you say all those cruel thin-!", "Oh shut up!"

One of the students interrupted (Y/n) as they went up to her where there's barely no space between the two, "Maybe the reason why none of us wish to be around you because you put many of us in danger!", "Yeah! You sound just as insane as that cheeseburger bastard kid!", "Just leave all of us alone and don't pull anything crazy?!", after that every remaining student left the hallway, leaving a completely disbelief (Y/n).

(Y/n) wasn't sure what to say, all she did was then faced the window and looked whatever going on outside. All the students looked cheerful and bliss, sharing food with each other, playing those hand held video games, or just resting under some tree. What confuses (Y/n) is that it feels like everyone moved on from the recent event and yet no one wish to be around her. 

When (Y/n) was younger and hang out with all the titan kids, she always witness titans opening up building roofs, not to steal anything but that they're way too big to go inside. Despite there being buildings made for titans such as schools, some titan buildings may not have the same items or goods as what human buildings may have. 

(Y/n) been around titans through out her whole life where interacting with humans is still a new concept of hers.  Even the phone she has, which she recently bought, only consist of things relating only to titans. Titans who are pop idols, professional sport players, news reporter, politicians, everything that humans also do, and yet (Y/n) cannot understand anyone here one bit. The only thing she has that is relatable to humans is that she speaks exactly like them, but she had to be tutor by a titan who master they're language already, but wasn't well taught how humans act. 

'I feel so abnormal here.'

'Everyone was so happy before I got here, were they happy last week too?', (Y/n) mind ponder. She looked at her cheeseburger wrap which was now quite smushed to oblivion. 

'Am I really nothing but trouble? I was raised so well though. I stood my ground when things felt unjustified. My peers accepted me for who I was despite how different I look...and yet they sent me here instead...'