A Great Hectic Morning. Chapter 5

"You...want me to tutor you?"

The messy bun blond girl that I now known as Annie Leonhart who I never spoken to or know a thing about, asked me a sudden favor. Apparently the scream I did back in gym class was so impressive and fluent that she wanted me to teach her. Well, even though I was flatter, it was strange that this girl I don't know a thing about wanted my help.

Annie nodded, "You see, I go to this cram school to learn the language of Titans. However, right now I'm struggling with it. From my observation about you I thought be nice to learn from a natural like you."

I blinked a few times; not expecting a girl who looks like she has no care in the world was so interested in something like this. Even though she's just learning this for education reasons and may not be passionate in it, for some odd reason, it felt comforting. The fact that someone else in this school is currently learning a language that I spoke majority of my life makes me feel less lonely. 

I rubbed the back of my neck; getting all flustered from her compliments. However, should I tutor someone that I just met? I wish to see my friends and play sports with them after school, not tutor someone that I personally don't know much about. Besides, I don't even have much experience when it comes to tutoring people. Another problem is that I have to deal with certain people that despise my own very existent; case in point, Eren. It just feels a waste of time for me and even this person. 

'Like, what am I even getting out of this? Spend the rest of the day studying with a girl...go to each other houses to test each other...maybe have snacks on break after hours of studying...maybe even watch movies or binge shows together when were both done with studying...'

"I'm going to assume you're gonna think about it?", I snapped out of my thoughts after hearing Annie voice.

"I would love to tutor you!", Annie flinched from my sudden outburst. "Uh...okay. I have more to say but...", Annie looked around, as if she's trying to find something, "...seems like it'll have to wait tomorrow. At morning, show up at the front of the school, sounds good?", she requested. I had a big dumb smile plastered on my face as I nodded rapidly. 

After that, me and Annie went our separate ways. I got so giddy that I couldn't help myself skip for joy. Despite a rough rocky start and bad decisions, I started to have hope that this school year may not be so bad. Even if I don't have any experience teaching people, I should try to remember how my own tutor taught me and brainstorm other kinds of strategy. 

-3rd person pov-

While you were happy and hopeful, a certain someone was calculating their next move on you.

"Eren, help me fix the dinner table."

Mikasa and Eren were back at home, Eren was on the couch thinking real hard about you and y'all deal. "Eren.", Mikasa tapped on Eren shoulder which made him snapped back to reality. "Ah! Mikasa! Sorry, what was that again?", "We need to prepare for dinner. Carla almost done.", Eren got up as he followed her to the dinner table.

While they were fixing up the dinner table, Eren went back to calculating once again. 'How am I going to ask (Y/N) about Titans? She knows I despise those freaks...but also I wanna learn things about her...she so unpredictable.', Eren started to remember the crazy stunt you pulled this morning as well as during gym class. The way your friend immediately showed up or you suddenly screeching that many him and his classmates froze. Goosebumps started to grow all over his body. All these thoughts and paranoia build up in his mind that began to make Eren shaken up a bit.

"Eren. Forget about that girl. She's not worth your time."

Eren snapped towards Mikasa, "That girl is nothing but trouble. If you think you're going to fight her I won't allow it."