ᴛʀᴀɪᴛᴏʀ

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮-𝙩𝙬𝙤

In the middle of the meeting, Jschlatt said a simple question, in which Tommy answered without thought

"What do you want?"

"Our home back." the boy snapped, folding his arms over his chest in annoyance, as if his answer was obvious. But what caught my attention was our home. Jschlatt, Dream and Sapnap apparently all thought the same thing, seeing as they all had a comment, all just meaning the same thing- only worded differently. I only listened to Schlatt's.

"Our home? Last I checked, Vienna's last known residence was in Dream's city, or have you forgotten about the war?" Jschlatt said, a smile on his face as he took another drink. I rolled my eyes, going to say something, but Tommy answered quicker.

"Of course I remember Schlatt, I'm not stupid, I see what you're trying to do. I said our home because Vienna was exiled from both Manburg, and the City. So yes, our home." he said, earning a scoff from Dream and Sapnap, George sitting quietly as he looked over the large map. I smiled mentally at Tommy, and gently laid a hand on his leg, showing my gratitude. "Vienna is loyal, and Dream was a damn fool to tell her to leave."

Tommy used to hate me, so hearing him say that I was welcome into his home, into his land, was incredibly kind. I took the message to heart and would definitely thank him later, but not right now. it wasn't exactly the right time for it.

The meeting continued on the same way all the way to the end, arguing and calling out. For the next hour and a half, well into the night, all we did was bicker back and forth. Quackity and Tommy doing most of the talking while I mentally evaluated the men sitting around me. The reason behind this was being the only woman in this meeting was intimidating and oppressing. When I tried to talk, I was drowned out by Schlatt or Dream, even with George or Sapnap trying to get them to stop.

This led to me wondering why the Trio of Dream was even here, all they did was sit there and look at each other like they were in love with one another, and occasionally at me. Sapnap and George were not even saying anything! It was all Dream! Now that I think about it, it was always just Dream..

The meeting was coming to a close, and Jschlatt passed being drunk. He was shouting and was angry at everything that was going on, every time one of us-mostly Quackity- and wasn't even paying attention to anything we had to say. But that worked out for us.

You see, Jschlatt didn't have a filter when he was drunk, at least we got that out of this entire waste of time. So when Tommy, Quackity and I were on the edge of Manburg, leaving to go back to Pogtopia, Schlatt shouted as Dream walked beside him.