Chapter 13: The Nightmare

Millie knew she should have been taking the entire situation seriously. After all, they had to rescue Blitzo before this strange parasite sucked his brain or something. But the moment that she, Moxxie, and Loona saw the armory vault open for them to access, she felt like Christmas had come early. Drool was coming down Millie's mouth as she eyed all the various weapons at her disposal, each highly crafted with the best of Hell's gunsmiths with only the richest could buy. The guns they had to use were cheap and commonly used, with the occasional special one saved up or taken from the human world, but this was god damn pure killing machine art.

They had everything lined up in the shiny vault, from pistols to sniper rifles. All displayed on glass shelves with added attachments and plenty of ammo and explosives around. Reginald walked inside a bit before turning to the others. "Because time is not on our side, I believe you should tell me what your preferred style of combat is so I can give you what would suit best for your needs."

"What do you know about weapons, Gramps?" Loona asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I was the Weapons Master for the 15th Legion of Hell for over three hundred and sixty years before I became into servitude for Prince Stolas's family," Reginald stated calmly. "Since then, I have kept myself up to date on every new weapon made on Earth and Hell by personally testing it myself and inspecting it to see if it's excellent quality or not. Should it be sufficient, I work on making sure it's upgraded to the best settings possible."

Millie whistled. "And here I thought butlers only made tea and cleaned the place."

"We're more than that, Miss Millie. Much more," Reginald stated as he straightened his tie. "Now, what would you wish to use in this assault to free your boss?"

"Something fast, but painful," Loona growled, slowing her claws. "Weapons I can easily use when running and hunting down my prey."

Reginald walked over to the pistol section without a second to spare and took out a pair of pistols. "Damascus Steel M1911. A light and deadly metal combined with one of the most well-rounded pistols ever invented. Even the bullets are Damascus Steel with holy salt combined with gunpowder. What most humans don't know is that Damascus Steel is very painful for certain types of Demons. Particularly Goetia types."

Loona took the guns, twirled them around, and grinned. "Anything else?"

"Normally, I would suggest the Uzi, but considering you seem the type who likes to wield lighter weapons for your natural hellhound speed, I suggest we go with these," Reginald said before taking two guns from their stands. One was a machine gun that Millie recognized as a MAC-10, while the other was a sawed-off double-barrel shotgun. "The MAC-10 is perfect for getting rid of crowds of Demons in your way with its fast fire rate and extended magazine. You don't need to worry about aiming; just spray it, and something will be swiss cheese. The magazine also auto refills itself up to five times before you're forced to reload manually."

"Nice, and the shotgun? Does it auto reload too?" Loona asked, taking both weapons with bloodlust in her eyes.

"No, but this will more than make up for it," Reginald said, pulling out the ammo, which showed red shotgun shells with flame marks on them. "Dragonfire shells. The name speaks for itself."

"Hot damn," Loona said, taking all the weapons and ammo before walking out.

Millie couldn't get in front of the owl butler fast enough. "Me next! Me next! Give me something up close and personal!"

"Close and personal? Well, obviously a shotgun, but which one?" Reginald took a moment to think before nodding. "Yes, I think this will do.

He came back with the beauty of a gun that made Millie squee in delight. "A classic Remington Tactical 12 Gauge Shotgun. Filled with a breacher muzzle and barrel that SWAT officers use in the US for when they need something knocked down and blown away. We've added a guiding laser on the bottom for targeting, and the stocker is shorter than normal both for comfort and size. What's unique about this one specifically is that thanks to demonic gunsmithing, the guns fire two shells with one pump."

Saving Blitzoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें