Valentine's Day

A/N: I am so, so sorry that this is late. Writer's block has been ruthless to me. Again, I'm very sorry. But better late than never, right? Anyways, I decided to not do a Valentine's special for my other reader inserts book. I just didn't know what it would be about. But trust me, these books will keep going! Also, I'm trying to write an actual OC x Loki book! Yay! Just a few updates. So, enjoy this sexy oneshot! As always, I own nothing but the plot. (y/n) = your name. (e/c) = eye color. Btw, there is implied sex at the end, but no ACTUAL sex scene.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Darling?" Loki said while stepping into your room. You had been awake for about half an hour, reading your favorite romance novel. After all, it was Valentine's Day. You looked up from your book to the mischief God.

"Yes Loki?" You replied.

"I keep hearing people talk about this,'Valentine's Day.' What exactly is that?" He asked you. You chuckled a bit before replying.

"It's basically a holiday where you act all romantic with your valentine. Someone who you're in a relationship with." You told him. Loki's eyes widened at this.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? I would quite enjoy participating in this holiday." He said as he walked over to your bed and sat beside you.

"To be honest, you're romantic pretty much every day. So there wouldn't really be a difference." You replied. Loki hummed in agreement. He then got a very bright idea.

"I've got it! We can go anywhere you want today. And do anything you want to do. How does that sound?" He asked excitedly.

"That sounds wonderful. How about we finally use our pool? We haven't touched it since September." You asked him with a wonderful plan in your head.

"Then to the pool we shall go." Loki said, grinning.
------------

You were in your room, getting dressed in your favorite bikini. It was deep blue, and left little to the imagination. Loki never really liked you wearing it out in public because of the men 'staring at the perfection of your body' as he said.

"Love? Are you almos-" Loki's words were cut off when he walked in and saw you. His emerald green eyes sparkled with astonishment.

"Well, are you gonna stand there all day or should we get outside?" You asked him jokingly. You then started to slowly walk past him, making sure that your hips swayed in order to tease Loki. While walking towards the door, you thought you heard his breathing speed up a bit.
-------------

When the both of you got out to your pool, Loki took off his clothes. Leaving the deep green boxers, of course. You couldn't help but stare as he did this. Loki had a grin plastered on his face, no doubt planning something.

"Now who's the one that's staring?" He asked you. You glared at him as you stepped into the water. It wasn't that cold, but not exactly warm. You turned around in the water, waiting for Loki to get in. He suddenly disappeared in a flash of green light. You felt the water moving around behind you.

"Boo." Loki whispered in your ear from behind you. You tensed up a bit at this surprise. Although, you should've expected it from him. Loki then wrapped his arms around your bare midsection, placing his icy cold lips on you shoulder. You hummed and turned around in his grasp. Your (e/c) eyes met his green ones, and you noticed that his pupils were dilated.

Loki wasted no time in attacking your lips with his. He started to gently push you towards the edge of the pool until he had you pinned to the wall, his hands on either side of you. You had almost stopped breathing because of the white hot passion in the kiss. It was getting progressively harder to keep up with Loki's pace. When he started to softly bite at your bottom lip, you let out a quiet moan.

Loki was apparently feeling dominant today, because he then grabbed your wrists and pinned them beside you. But you certainly weren't complaining. You then decided to fight back when you wrapped your legs around his hips. You could tell that this put some sort of effect on him, since he groaned and his muscles tensed. Loki then let go of your hands and started to kiss and nip at your neck. Once he found your weak spot, you were grasping his shoulders for support.

"How are you so intoxicating?" He breathlessly whispered into your ear.

"I could ask you the same thing." You replied. You could sense that Loki was smirking. He then continued his assault on your neck, biting with enough force to where it wasn't painful, but purely arousing. You had lost count of how many moans escaped your lips.

"How about we take this inside?" Loki asked as he played with the strings at the back of your bikini. You grinned and nodded slowly. Of course, you knew where this was going. The thing is that you weren't going to try to stop it.

------------

Loki and you laid in your bed, arms around each other. Your head was currently laying on his bare chest. You could just barely see the glisten from sweat on him due to your previous activities. At this moment, Loki could only be described as peaceful.

"I don't think I'll ever get bored of this." Loki told you.

"That makes two of us." You replied, looking up at him through half-closed eyes. He gave you a genuine smile.

"Happy Valentine's Day, my dear (y/n). I love you so much." He said.

"I love you too." You responded. The two of you then fell asleep in each other's arms. The best way to fall asleep.