Battle of the Pranks

A/N: So, here's the situation. I love Loki, many more people do as well, and I love to write romantic fanfiction. This is what came from all of those things. You all should've known this was coming. I'll probably switch between this and my other reader inserts every once in a while. For now, I'll be focusing on this. Anyways, enjoy the oneshots! (y/n)= your name. The rating will stay at PG-13. And just to say it now, I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING BUT THE PLOT, OK?

It was April 1st, Loki was staying at your house for a week, and he's literally the God of tricks. This was not going to be good. Normally, you were the best prankster there was, but that was before Loki came into your life. You were hiding in your bedroom with some snacks and a laptop to keep you entertained while you waited for him to come in and assault you with whatever he had up his sleeve.

Once half an hour passed, Loki knocked on your door.

"(y/n)? Are you in there?" he asked,trying to sound innocent.

"Yes, I'm in here. But don't try anything funny!" you replied to him. Loki immediately came into the bedroom. He had a very normal look on his face, which you thought was just a cover up for whatever pranks he has for you. Loki stepped over to the side of your bed and sat down beside you.

"Why are you hiding in here? Don't tell me you got frightened by a spider again." Loki sarcastically said. You gave him a suspicious look.

"You're saying that you don't know what day it is?" you questioned. He shook his head 'no'. You were very surprised by this. Of all people, Loki didn't know what April fools is. Well, it would be a waste if I didn't take advantage of this. Hehehehe. you thought. You got up off of your bed, Loki's eyes following you every move.

"I'm just gonna go get something out of the living room. I'll be right back."you told him. You started to move towards the door to go and get your paintball gun to shoot at Loki, but you were interrupted by a banana peel causing you to trip and fall on your backside. Loki's maniacal laughter reached your ears and you had a feeling that this was just the beginning.

"I think the appropriate term for this would be Loki'd, love." he said with a grin. You were positive that this was now war. Getting up, you ran for the paintball gun through the living room. Once again, you were interrupted. This time by Loki himself. He grabbed you from behind and started to mercilessly tickle you. You busted out with laughter and eventually found yourself struggling to get out of his strong grasp.

"LOKI! Ahaha! Let me go this instant!" you screamed between laughs. He stopped his assault for a minute, but still held tight.

"And what exactly happens if I don't want to?" he breathed beside your ear. You shivered from this.

"I will personally make sure that you get your punishment is delivered." you said to him, trying to sound intimidating.

"That doesn't really make me want to let you go. If anything I want to keep holding on." he said seductively. Oh, I get what he's doing. you thought to yourself.

"You know, trying to get me in bed isn't gonna help your situation." you told him matter-of-factly. Even if he was behind you you could still tell that he was grinning.

"So quick to assume things, aren't you dear." Loki let you out of his arms and you turned around to face him. "If anything I would say that you want to get me in bed. Although, I would quite enjoy it."

You blushed loudly at his statement. Loki only chuckled at you. From where you were standing, you could see your trusty paintball gun. You decided to charge at it. Lucky for you, you got to it in time and started to take aim at Loki. You had a perfect shot until he disappeared in a puff of green light.

"Where the hell are you?!" you yelled out. You started to walk around the house, keeping your eyes peeled. The kitchen door was wide open. Pretty suspicious. You quietly stepped into the kitchen with your paintball gun ready to fire. That is, until you were attacked again.

Loki was just out of your sight, so it was easy for him to conjure a buttload of water balloons. He started to throw multiple of them at you. This trickster God was actually a pretty good shot. Just your luck.

By the time he was finished, you were drenched in the icy cold water. Loki walked up to you, grinning at your current state. He poked his index finger on your nose.

"I win." he simply stated. Now, you were almost growling at him with a hint of defeat.

"I think you do. Go ahead and claim your reward." you told him while looking down a bit. Loki quickly moved past you and towards the refrigerator. He got out your personal bowl of brownies and started to munch on them.

"Best April Fools ever!" Loki stated.

"It won't be when the sleeping pills I put in the brownies kick in." you say with a smirk. Let's just say that Loki took an unscheduled nap. ( Not trying to say that he died of course!)