16 and pregnant.. It's my step-brothers!

Hey,

this is my first time writing, probably suck but here goes..

Chapter one:

'JESS GET HERE... NOW!' My dad shouted at me from the bottom of the stairs, I didn't even want anything to do with him after he married my new 'mom', she will never replace my real mom, even though she wished.

I dragged myself of the bed and slowly walked down the the spiral staircase. My dad's face was red from anger, why oh why did i have to get pregnant at 16?

'YOU ARE PREGNANT? MY LITTLE DAUGHTER, NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO DRINK, IS PREGNANT? YOU SLUT' He yelled at me.

I had learned to keep my mouth shut when he was angry it would only make him worse, believe me. All of a sudden my dad slapped me across the face, the pain wasn't that bad, it subsided after a minute or two but the shock was still there.

'WHO IS THE FATHER? CAUSE WHEN I FIND OUT, HE IS F***K**G DEAD' He continued to ball at me.

'Err, err' I stuttered 'It was this lad I met at a party 2 weeks ago' I lied threw my teeth, I was a pretty good liar.

My dads blue eyes, that where normally soft and loving, we hard and cold, he looked at me like I was dirt.

'Get..To...Your....Bedroom...Before....I....Hit....You..' 

I went straight away, my stomach hurt, my cheek where my dad had hit me was aching and was swelling, just my luck!

'Jess, you okay? Do you need anything?' My step-brother, Aiden asked. He was stood at my door in his boxers looking sexy as ever. Aiden coughed and I snapped out of my daydream.

'Erm, an ice pack would be nice if you don't mind.. He hit me'

Suddenly I was in Aidens arms, he made me feel safe and calm. 

'It'll be okay I promise' Aiden said as he stroked my belly 'We will get threw this as a family, me you and our baby'

I couldn't help but smile, I was becoming a mother and it was with the person who i loved the most.