Sanha - Sensitive

Intro: Basically Sanha has SPD (sensory processing disorder).

Note: I know ASTRO'S managers and Fantagio's staffs are one of the nicest but for the sake of this story 💀

"Sanha, sit still!" The stylist yelled. "You've been fidgeting for ten minutes now. Just put on this jacket and necklace quick! We need to go in a few minutes!"

"Noona, please, please pick another jacket for me. A jacket that at least doesn't have a tag and isn't furry—"

"Can you just quit complaining? You have an interview in half an hour and we don't have any other jackets! Quick put it on!"

"Okay but can I not wear the necklace?" Sanha asked.

The stylist clicked her tongue. "You know what, fine, fine. Just put on this jacket and go, the others are waiting for you!"

Sanha hesitantly put on the jacket on and ran to the van, joining his other members. He sat down beside Jinjin and when the van started driving, he took off his jacket and scratched his arm and the back of his neck violently.

"Hey hey, you're gonna wound yourself if you scratch that hard!" Jinjin warned.

"I hate that thing!" Sanha exclaimed. "It just feels so... so.... DISGUSTING!"

"Sanha this is just a jacket." Jinjin stated.

"IT FEELS NASTY." Sanha half-yelled. "It's furry and it has a tag on the back that feels like it's piercing through my skin and I HATE IT."

Jinjin furrowed his eyebrows and checked the jacket. And sure enough, there was a tag on the back and it also felt slightly bumpy and furry. But he just didn't have any idea why it was bothering Sanha so much.

"Well, you have to put it on once we arri—"

"NO!" Sanha yelled, catching everyone's attention.

"Sanha, it's just a small tag and some bumps. It's nothing." Jinjin tried again.

"FOR YOU IT'S NOTHING!" Sanha yelled again, breathing heavily. "THAT THING IS KILLING ME."

"Sanha you're exaggerating." Eunwoo commented.

Sanha's eye twitched in anger. "Hyung I'm being serious."

"This jacket can't kill you." Eunwoo consoled.

"FOR F**K'S SAKE IT CAN."

"LANGUAGE, YOON SANHA." Eunwoo yelled back.

Sanha just replied with a yell that most probably shocked and annoyed everyone.

"Look," Moonbin touched his shoulder from behind. "We can switch jackets. Is that okay?"

Sanha calmed down and turned around to look at the older. "Can I look at your jacket first?"

Moonbin agreed and let Sanha examine his jacket. But before they knew it, they already arrived at the interview location.

"Quick, just put on that jacket!" Jinjin ordered.

Sanha complied and ACCIDENTALLY slipped on his own jacket instead of Moonbin's. But because he quickly jumped off the van, the members had no time stopping him as he already entered the building.

Soon they were in their interview location, and Sanha was starting to get restless. He regretted jumping off the van too early and now he had no time to change his jacket with Moonbin. He started scratching his sleeves and neck violently again, but Rocky tried stopping him by holding his arm.

All through the interview, Sanha kept fidgeting and sweating and scratching his arms, and hoping that the interview would end quickly. The production crew noticed this and decided to stop filming for ten minutes.

Sanha excused himself to the toilet and immediately bolted once he was given permission. When he entered the toilet, he screamed and threw his jacket off. He ran some cool water down his arms to calm himself down.

'Damn that thing hurts like hell...' Sanha huffed.

After calming himself, Sanha looked into the mirror and stared at his own reflection.

'Jinjin hyung's right. It's just a small tag and some bumps but why does it hurt so much? I mean, it just itches but in a horrible way.

I guess I'm just extremely sensitive. At least that's what eomma always said.'

Then, Sanha heard a knock on the door. (neol chajaga knock knock knook i'll leave)

"Sanha?"

"Yes hyung?" Sanha replied, recognizing the voice as MJ's.

"We got 2 minutes left. You better get out of there quick." MJ informed. "Also, Moonbin told you to wear his jacket and give him yours."

Sanha smiled. "Okay, thanks hyung!"

He quickly fixed his appearance, grabbed his very much hated jacket and exited the toilet.

He was quietly thanking the universe for Moonbin.

———

The interview went smoothly after that, and Sanha seemed to look more comfortable and was answering more of the given questions. Before they knew it, the interview has finished and they were all now in their van to go back to their dorms.

"Thanks hyung." Sanha smiled.

"Nah, it's no problem." Moonbin replied.

"Say, how are you so sensitive to these small lumps and the tag? I mean, to us it feels like nothing." Rocky asked.

"I don't know hyung." Sanha shrugged. "I guess I'm just a little too sensitive. That thing hurts like hell tho, urgh." He shuddered.

"You sure you're just sensitive? Like, nothing more?" MJ asked.

"What do you mean?" Sanha furrowed his eyebrows.

The older just shrugged. "I don't know. Never mind, ignore that."

The drive home went silent as everyone fell asleep, but Sanha was the only one awake thinking of what MJ asked him.

'Is there something more to this?'

———

I relate to Sanha on such a personal level 💀

I absolutely HATED denim clothes and jeans when I was a kid because... uh... I don't know, the texture just doesn't feel right. It feels like it's scratching my skin in a horrible way.

Also tags at the back of clothes are THE WORST.

PLEASE.

okay that's all for this chap bye folks