Jungkook - Focus!

Intro: Jungkook has ADHD and was trying to do an essay for his online school homework. Unfortunately, just writing an essay was really tough and challenging for him.

Jungkook rushed into his room and to his study desk. He had just remembered about his homework when he was watching a movie about a student with Namjoon and Taehyung. He quickly dug through his bag and brought out a test pad from his file and his pencil case. He quickly sat down and took a few breaths to calm himself.

'Okay, English essay, due tomorrow 2PM. Now is 10PM, so I have...'

Jungkook looked at his wall clock. "...1,2,3,4, wait..."

Jungkook had to recount many times since he kept losing focus on his counts and getting distracted by the ticking sounds the clock made didn't help. Once he finally got it, he sighed loudly.

'14 hours, huh, that's a lot of time.'

Jungkook leans back in his chair, intending to procrastinate (adhd brains do this often but i won't explain why here), but when he remembered that the assignment required him writing an essay about 'How Music Changed The World', he immediately started unconsciously generating ideas. He had a big passion for music, so this assignment actually got his interests.

He got up and took out his pen, and started writing. Shortly after, loads and loads of ideas came rushing into his head, and his hand wrote so fast it amazed himself how his handwriting could still be readable.

But then, things took a sharp turn.

A jumping spider had landed on his desk, and it caught Jungkook's eyes. He had always had a deep interest for insects and arachnids, and he liked to self study about them. So when he saw the tiny spider, he stopped writing and averted his attention on it. He started studying random things about the spider; how it moved, how many eyes did it have, why it rubbed it's fangs, and much more random stuff. Simply put, he was focusing all his mind to the spider.

But then, the spider decided to bid goodbye and left the desk, soon nowhere to be found. Jungkook pouted, but then he realized that he was holding a pen.

'Crap.'

He looked at his half-finished essay. He tried to start writing, but he realized...

...he lost all his ideas.

He started looking around, trying to regain those ideas, hoping he would find them but his focus slowly drifted away.

That's it, his ideas were now completely gone.

Jungkook cupped his face and rubbed his temples. He sighed.

'Why does this always have to happen to me...'

Jungkook hit himself a few times, something he would do out of "reflexes" whenever he lost his focus on something important.

It was not his fault, but he didn't care.

He hated that this was happening to him.

Sure, to anyone else, it sounded like a light matter.

He could find new ideas and just continue writing the essay, right?

Wrong.

Once he loses his ideas, regaining them would be one of the toughest things in the world for him to do. Thinking of new ideas was already hard enough, but when he started losing his motivation, it almost became impossible.