Chapter 1: Roommate?

Hello cuties readers. This is my 4th book. Hope you like it.xx check out my other stories too. Ps. If i have any mistakes please tell me xx, English is not my first language. ^.^

******************************
Hello everyone my name is Lee Yobi. Im the only child of the Lee's family. 2 weeks from now on i don't have to wake up so early and get ready for school anymore because guess what?!! Omg!! Its half term break bwhahahahah. You know the feeling right? heheheh.

Yobi's POV*
*Knock knock* " Yobi, hunny wake up we need to talk",- Mum

" Mum!! I don't have school for two weeks, so you don't have to wake me up now", i said feeling delight because i don't have to go to school.

"Yes hunny i know that but we need to talk to you  right now", mum still continually knocking at my door.

"Mum~~ give me another 1 hour or you just tell me now", why cant i rest in peace for god sake.

"Okay if you don't wake up this instant i will not give you your pocket money this week", why does she have to always do this to me.
(* this mean the person is thinking ^^)

*excuse me? No pocket money mean no life. Hell no I'm not gonna let that happen* "Yes mum I'm awake! I'm coming!", i said as i rush into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

>>>>>>>>>>>fast forwards>>>>
"Soo? What did you want to tell me mum?" I asked curiously. If its not important i will get mad because she woke me up in such a early morning =_=.

" You know my friend from Korea? They wanted their son to come here and study at your school", mum explained.

"Oh the Kim family? They had a son?how come i don't know that? And yes he should come to this country to study because its good for his future and my school isn't that bad *yes it is* soo yhh *smile* can i go back to bed now?", i said throwing my puppy eyes for sympathy.

"Yubi hunny mummy is not done yet", throwing back her aegyo *No mum just no*.

"Yobi you need to help mummy clean the house today", mum said with a bright smile.

"Ahh why do we need to clean it? its soo clean already. Daddy can help you", i said whining like a baby.

"No, daddy cant because he have a meeting today and the house need to be clean before Kai come", mum said with her hands on her hip.

"Kai? Who's Kai?", i said confused.

"Kai is Kim jong in", - Mum

"Wait.. what??.. mum?  Who is Kim jong in again?", im soo confuse why does he have two bloody names and why is he coming to our house?.. °.°

"Omg Yobi! Kim jong in is the son of the Kim's family and he is coming here because he will live in our house", -mum

"Oh....... WHAT?!! No!!!! He cant live here. Mum how can you invite a stranger into our house? I don't want to live with kim Kai or whatever his name is! You didn't even asked me" i said still against the idea of living with him.

"Well you said is good for his future which mean you agreed that he should live here. Kai is a lovely boy you both will get along just fine. Now me and your dad will have many of business work in other country so if Kai is here we don't need to worry about you too much" mum explained

*She should be more worry if Kai is here* "but.. mum.." i signed

"Shuuu!! Now help mummy clean...",  mum said while dragging me to help her.
The worst Saturday of my life....

How was it??.. Hope you like it xx ^.^