CHP || 7

●○●

Copter couldn't sleep. He tossed and turned in his sleeping bag, unable to will his eyes to sleep. He had been in this state for about an hour ever since his friends decided to crash in for the night. Beside him somewhere in the darkness, Copter could hear Tee snoring softly and he envied him. Oh to fall asleep already! Copter was tired of staying awake.

The four friends were all sharing one huge tent, and honestly, it was quite spacious. When Copter sat up in his sleeping bag to survey his friends, he noticed all of them being, as it seems, fast asleep. So Copter sighed softly and began to stand up, temporarily giving up from falling asleep any time soon. 

He carefully pulled on his socks, as the night weather here got quite chilly at times, and began trodding away to the tent's exit, being careful not to rouse anyone. If he had woken up Tee, for example, he had a risk of getting a pillow getting thrown at his face. And Copter, did not really want that.

The brunette unzipped the tent's flap and quietly stepped out, slipping into his shoes and zipping the tent back closed again. As soon as he was met with the twinkling starry sky, Copter sighed, a little smile lightening upon his face. His chest felt warm inside, reasons be said. He was happy.

Copter took a few steps around the campsite, walking all the way next to their car then walking back. Since he couldn't sleep, he would rather walk around instead. When he rounded up next to the fireplace once more, Copter took a seat at one of the wooden logs, stretching his legs slightly. He stared at the fire, which was now crackling and dying, and surveyed how lovely the embers looked like at this night. The area wasn't that completely dark, however, since the moon had risen up high in the sky and illuminated the landscapes with its soft and soothing color. So Copter sighed again, falling into relaxation. 

When he suddenly heard the sound of the tent being zipped with, Copter jumped, immediately turning around in reflex.

"Can't sleep?" The familiar man, who was now putting on his shoes, called out softly from the tent's entrance, "Me too."

"Kim.." Copter murmured out, watching Kimmon get closer to the campsite, "You were awake?"

Kim pulled in a sharp breath before breaking into a gentle laugh, "I haven't slept ever since we went in, actually."

"Oh? Why didn't you stay up longer then?" Copter moved slightly side on the log as so Kimmon could take a seat.

"Well... I didn't want to be alone." Kimmon took a seat, his body just a few inches away from Copter's, and Copter could automatically feel his heart hasten, "And plus, ghosts?!"

"Mm... you're totally affected by what Tee said about ghosts, aren't you?"

"Nah..." Kimmon put on a pouting face, to which Copter chuckled slightly.

"You know.. we should do these outings more often. They're really fun."