Chapter 1, The disastrous life begins

(Saki Kana pov)

Previously, as I went home from my fav cafe, I was greeted by my parents, when I opened the door. They told me some shocking news; that they enrolled me in UA high. Seriously, I just want to live a peaceful life watching anime, and eating sweets in my favorite cafe, while reading manga.

But the universe wouldn't let me have that. Long story short, I took the recommendations exam and passed, so I can already study at UA. I've been assigned to class 1-A's hero course, and here I am...

Thank goodness I arrived early, while there were only around 10-12 people around in the classroom.

I sat on my seat, in the middle row of the class, to not gain too much attention.

I waited patiently, as more people entered the classroom.
"Don't put your feet on the desk!"

I turned my gaze across me, to see a blue-haired megane, scolding a blonde, spiky-haired boy.

"Huh?" The blonde asked sassily. "Don't you think that's rude to the UA upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?"

Seriously, it's too early for an argument to start. Good grief.
I sighed mentally.

"I attended Somei private academy. My name is Tenya Iida."

"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you." The blonde boy remarked.

Geez, can't I get a break around here, with all these people arguing?

They then stopped suddenly, then turned their heads towards the door. Curious, I also looked over.

"You're..." Then all the whole class turned their gaze towards the entrance. "Oh, um..."

It was a guy with green, curly, hair, and big round eyes. His orbs, a deep shade of jade, while freckles adorned his cheeks.

"Good morning! I am from Somei private academy, I am-"
"I heard-" The freckled boy interrupted Iida.

"I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida." The boy, now known as Midoriya, greeted Iida.

"Midoriya, you realized there was something more to that practical exam, didn't you?" Iida asked him.

I tuned them out as I looked at the magazine I brought with me, on my desk, looking at the sweets they advertised. I felt myself beginning to drool, a happy expression on my face.

I was interrupted from my fantasy by a hobo speaking at our door.
Wait, would that be our teacher?

"Okay, it took you eight seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited. You kids are not rational enough." He elaborated in a gruff-like tone.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa. Nice to meet you."
At least get a good night's sleep. You look like someone who haven't slept for ages.

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." He pulled out a PE uniform out of his sleeping bag.

Wait, this is too sudden.
We all changed into our PE uniforms, and headed out to the field.

"A quirk assessment test?!" They all screamed in shock.

Wait wait wait, this is going too far for me! I mentally paled.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?"
A girl with short brown hair, and rosy cheeks, complained.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for leisurely events."
Which is why I don't want to be one.