chapter 10: epilogue

Sakura was the happiest girl she could ever be with Naruto.
Every hard time she went through, Naruto helped her.
Their love for each other was all they needed in life.
Marriage was awesome for the two as well.
Everyone came except hinata And saskue who ran away together to a different village.
Kiba, akamaru, Shino, lee, Tenten, choji, shikamaru, ino, sai, even Gara, Temari, and Kankuro came.
Iruka sensai, kekashi and guy sensai came.
Everyone came.
It was also at that time sakura was pregnant with their kid who they named Amai.
Naruto still thought about his long gone freinds hinata and saskue.
They still come by to visit.
They know they committed a sin and they ask for their forgiveness everyday so they can come back here to this village and live their life.
Buy They only got to say sorry once to me...
I would gladly let anyone stay in this village... On one condition.
You fight to protect your comrades, to protect the village, to protect the civilians in this city... And to protect the shinobi world...
War could break out again at anytime... But we can stop that from happening...
I.. can stop that from happening...
Because I... Am Naruto Uzimaki...
The ninetales jinchuriki and the son of Minato Uzimaki and Kushina Uzimaki.
I am the 7th hokage of the hidden leave village.

~the end~