Watching (Pt. 5)

Your POV

Sunlight leaked through a crack in my blinds, shining directly onto my face. I stretched my limbs, only for my arm to crash into something. I smiled, rolling over to see the person in my bed.

"Good morning (Y/N)." Clay said, smiling at me.

"Good morning Clay." I replied, snuggling up to him. I sighed in contentment at the instant warmth I felt. "Do you think Cass and George did it last night too?"

Clay snorted. "Absolutely not. Have you met George? He totally doesn't have the moves." His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I thought to myself about the past few days. I went on a date, found out he had a girlfriend, then came home to the best surprise ever. Clays voice snapped me out of my thoughts. "So, I don't normally do one night stands-"

Oh.

I didn't think it was a one night stand.

"-and I don't know exactly what you want to do going forward." He said quietly.

"I uh, didn't really think last night was a one night stand. I thought it was like, the start to something, you know?" I bit my bottom lip anxiously. Did he just think we would hook up once and that would be it?

"That's what I was thinking too. We can go on a legit date tonight if you want? After I stream?" His eyes met mine as I felt relief wash over me.

"I'd love to." I kissed his cheek and got up out of bed. "I'm gonna put some clothes on and get breakfast going, okay?"

"You don't need to get dressed." He said, resting his hands behind his head. I rolled my eyes and searched for my underwear. I quickly threw some clothes on and went to the kitchen.

I started some coffee, and clambered around trying to find a pan to cook some pancakes in. I finally found it, got some eggs and bacon, and the pancake mix. My cooking session was interrupted by the pitter patter of feet.

"(Y/N), holy shit, you need to tell me everything." Cassie said, speed walking over to me. I laughed at the nosy girl.

"About what?" I asked, playing dumb. She rolled her eyes at me.

"About the sex!" She exclaimed.

"Ok quiet the hell down! It was great. Honestly." I blushed, mixing the pancake batter together.

"(Y/N) got laid!" She sang, twirling in the kitchen. "It's been so long, I wasn't sure you had it in you!"

"Okay settle down it's not like I'm a virgin." I rolled my eyes as I poured some batter onto the pan.

"Who's a virgin?" George asked, walking into the kitchen.

"Nobody!" We both yelled.

"Anyways, there's some coffee!" I said, trying to divert the conversation. I continued the cooking, expertly whipping the eggs and flipping the pancakes. George and Cassie had migrated to the couch with their coffee as I finished up. Soon enough I was done. Where was Clay?

I walked towards my room until I heard the shower was on. I knocked on the bathroom door. "Clay! Breakfast is ready!" I called. I got a distant "okay!", and walked back to the kitchen.

Time to eat.