Loud (George x reader)

Your POV

I flopped around in bed, covering my ears with my pillow. George screams so loud. Another piercing scream cut through the air, cutting through another layer of my patience. I have work at 7 am tomorrow, and it's currently 1:30 am. If he screams one more time, I am going to lose it.

A few minutes went by with relative quiet, just the sound of our puppy sleeping on the bed. I felt myself drift to sleep, flashes of dreams beginning.

"DREAM HELP" I hear George screech. I pull my pillow off my face and slide out of bed. That's it. I make my way to his office and knock before walking in.

"Oh, hey (Y/N). I thought you were asleep." George said, turning in is chair.

"It's kinda hard to sleep when you're screaming so fucking loud. I have work really early tomorrow, and it's almost 2 am. Please keep it down." I snapped. I rarely get this aggressive, but tonight, I was over it. George's face fell when I finished my sentence, and I didn't even give him a chance to say anything back. I closed the door, and walked back to our room to hopefully get some sleep. I plopped back into bed and pulled my pillow to my chest. I yawned and snuggled into my blankets more.

George's POV

"Shit dude, she's so mad." Dream said. (Y/N) was never that angry, but I was screaming pretty loud.

"You should probably go pay some attention to your girl, George" Sapnap said, logging off.

"Yeah. What do I even do? I wasn't even thinking about how she had to work tomorrow." I put my head in my hands and sighed.

"Just go crawl into bed and apologize. I'm sure you'll work it out, she might even be asleep already." Dream said, closing the server.

"Okay. I'll talk to you guys later. Gnight." I said as I closed all my programs. I am in deep shit. I shut off all the lights and made my way to our bedroom. (Y/N) was all snuggled up in bed, her soft snores filling the air. Our puppy lifted her head in confusion, then wagged her tail, hitting (Y/N) in the face.

"Ow." She said, rolling over. "George?"

"Yeah babe?" I said, quickly getting changed into pjs.

"Sorry for being bitchy earlier."

"I'm the one that should apologize. I didn't even think about how you had to work tomorrow. I'm sorry, I'll try to record more during the day." I said, slipping into bed. I pulled her by her waist into my body. I wrapped my arms around her and sighed.

"It's okay. I have coffee for a reason." She said, pressing her body into mine. "You don't have a boner already, do you?"

"No comment." I said, feeling my face heat up.

"Nerd. Goodnight"

"Goodnight, (Y/N)"