14

Wonwoo's POV

" Wake up master of hoes over bros. " I heard a familiar voice and my eyes gradually opened to see a really intense light shining into my eyes.

The light turned off and I saw Hoshi. " See, told you calling him that would work. " He chuckled as he spoke to the doctor.

" Anyways, Wonwoo you really need to catch up on your sleep. Also, stop eating instant food it's not good for you. " I nod as the doctor walked off after shooting me a smile.

I turned to face Hoshi, who's currently munching on some chips. " What happened? " I asked.

" After you came back from Gahee's house, you were walking and cursing at me and then suddenly you fainted. " I started bursting into laughter along with Hoshi.

Just the thought of it kills me internally.

" I can't believe i'm that funny. " I said and the both of us continued laughing.

" Yeah, wait till Gahee comes then it's no longer funny. " He said that while laughing. I stopped laughing and I looked over at him.

He tilted his head slightly, " You told Gahee? " He nod and I sighed.

Hoshi looked over at his watch, " She should be here about ... now. " Just then, the door opened and in came a few familiar figures.

" My bad. I guess I've estimated the time wrongly. " He chuckled. My group mates are here.

" I told you to take care of yourself, didn't I? " Seungcheol said. I looked over at Hoshi, he was just staring at Seungcheol and then me, back and forth while munching on his chips.

Seungkwan stared at Hoshi for a good 1 minute. " You want some? " Hoshi asked and Seungkwan being Seungkwan nodded excitedly.

Hoshi broke into a smile, " Cool. You can get it at the vending machine right in the hallway. " Seungkwan's smile fell and he started smacking Seokmin, or DK that's what people calls him.

" He bullied me! " Seungkwan whined as he points at Hoshi. Hoshi enjoyed every minute of Seungkwan misery. I swear.

" This is a hospital. Please- "

" What the hell? " Mingyu walked in.

He stared at the other guys, " Do you not have any, girl friends? " He looked around awkwardly as the room is filled with only guys.

I shrugged, " What can I say? I'm just too focused on my work. " Seungkwan started bursting into laughter. It's a miracle he didn't roll around the floor.

" Dude, what's wrong with that brown haired 174cm ish dude? " Everyone sniffled a laugh except Seungkwan who looked really amused yet offended.

" Firstly, I am 174.5cm with my shoes. Secondly, my hair isn't brown, it's more of a chestnut brown. Lastly, there's nothing wrong with me. " Seungkwan said.

Mingyu burst into laughter, " I can't take him seriously. Your friends are funny people, especially 174cm. "

" Anyways, Gahee is on the way here. " Mingyu said as he placed a fruit basket on the table. I nodded.

" How's Chaeyeon? " I asked.

He looked up with a bright smile, " She's okay. We got engaged recently and we've been really happy. " I nodded. Not gonna lie, I envy him.

" He's just a good-for-nothing dude, that Jeon- " Joohyuk stepped into the room with Gahee and Heeyeon behind him.

He stared at everyone in the room. " Must you be so shocked that he have no girl friends? Are we not enough for him? " Seungkwan asked in a about-to-cry tone.

" What the heck? " Joohyuk stared at him.

" Are you okay? " Gahee ran over to me and I nodded. A smile formed on my face as I saw her worried expression.

Does this mean we have hope?

Gahee's POV

" I did take my meals! " Wonwoo fought.

a guy scoffed, " Yeah, at the convenient store. " He glared at him.

" Shut up Seungkwan. " Wonwoo said.

I chuckled slightly, " I read everything in that scrapbook that you made. It made me realised i've underestimated my importance in your life. "

Wonwoo nod as he pulled my hand and made me sit on the edge of the bed. Everyone cheered and teased us, and I hid my face in embarrassment.

" Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her! " Seungkwan cheered and everyone burst into laughter.

Hoshi stood up, " Before you kiss, i'm going to take my leave. " Mingyu followed behind, and suddenly everyone left except Seungkwan.

He stared at the both of us. " Leave before I- " Before Wonwoo could continue, Seungkwan took his leave too.

Finally, the room is left with just Wonwoo and I. We finally got the chance to talk in silence.

" I'm really sorry that I neglected you these years. I promise i'd always make time for you. " Wonwoo said as he placed his hand on my waist, pulling me closer.

I grinned, " I am sorry for being such a bit- "

" No. If I were you, I'd do even worse things. I might even post it on social media to cause a scandal. " I raised my bro wss

" Feisty. " I joked and he chuckled.

My eyes suddenly widened as I realised I brought something from home for him. " Here. " I said as I placed a box in front of him.

" I wanted to give this to you as well, for Valentine's this year but we didn't get the chance to meet so I brought it with me today. " I smiled.

He opened it up and his eyes widened. " How long did you take to complete this? " He stared at me in awe.

" 2 weeks? " He pouted as he pulled me closer to him. He gave me a side hug, hugging me tighter every second.

" I'm sorry for everything. " I stroked his hair gently. He's like a little baby now.

I guess it's true that every guy has a baby side, it's revealed when he starts to date the girl that he love.

Wonwoo looked through the box and similarly, I wrote down my feelings for him as well. I pasted our pictures over the past few years.

Suddenly, Wonwoo turned to face me.

" From the bottom of my heart, i'm sorry. I know no mayer how many times I apologise, you'd always say it's okay but it's not. I made you go through so many occasions alone and that is not okay. "

He grabbed my hands, " You can argue with me, fight with me, slap me, whatever. I just want you to know that the present me is a changed man but I will always be your man. "

Tears welled up in my eyes again.

He wiped my tears away, " Don't be such a cry baby. " The more he talks the worse my emotions become.

He leaned in to my face and gave me a peck.

" Stop crying or else i'm going to- "

The door opened and everyone fell to the ground, groaning and wincing in pain. " Boo Seungkwan! You only have one job! " Hoshi said.

Seungkwan stood up and stared at the both of us blankly.

" I see nothing. " I smiled.

" Okay, you may continue. " Seungkwan pushed everyone out of the room, closing the door behind him.

I stared at Wonwoo and he stared at each other in the eye. " I love you more than you can imagine. "

With that,

He kissed me.

20 Dec 2020

i'm probably ending this story soon but thank you guys so much for reading! I really didn't expect a lot of you to read because I've abandoned this account for a good 1 year at least? but thank you guys for your support!

stay safe and happy :)

merry christmas in advance!