6

Gahee's POV

When I got home, my heart was beating so fast. I took a long bath and I changed into my little duck pyjamas. Don't you guys think that ducks are adorable?

I looked at Wonwoo's post again and I can't. He called me his girlfriend too!

However, I saw a comment.

' I'm back Wonwoo! So excited to see you again after we last broke up! '

I furrowed my brows. Wonwoo clearly told me that he haven't dated before but this comment made me doubt him.

I messaged him, asking him about it and all he replied was,

' Don't think too much. It's nothing. We're just friends. '

Like yeah, I trust him but I don't trust that girl. As a fellow girl myself, it just seemed so suspicious. Commenting on a guy's post about his girlfriend this? She's planning something.

I decide to just turn off my phone and go to bed.

The next morning, I saw a bunch of messages and calls from Wonwoo. He was worried about my whereabouts and why I didn't reply his messages back.

I smiled to myself as I send him messages to reassure him that I am fine.

Today is a day dedicated to just Mingyu. During our Christmas break, there will always be a day where we will go out together. It's a tradition.

So to people who say that guys and girls can't be just friends, you're wrong.

I walked down to the dining room to see Mingyu eating breakfast with my family. " Sup. " He said. Now, why do I feel like i'm the guest and Mingyu is the owner?

" I doubt if i'm the owner or the guest. " I said as I say down.

" None. You're the trash. " Joohyuk said as he high-five Mingyu. The both of them are brothers since young, both really annoying.

Heeyeon chuckled, as she avoided eye contact with me. " Hey! Don't be so rude to my daughter! " My dad said as he eyed Joohyuk.

" Dad! What is this? I'm your son too! " Joohyuk whined. We burst into laughter and our morning went by just like that.

Afterwards, Mingyu and I went to some carnival nearby our house. It's a yearly carnival that has started since we were really little.

Mingyu looked over at me, " I saw Wonwoo's post and there was this girl who commented. Did you ask him about it? " I nodded.

" He told me they are just friends and I shouldn't think too much about it. " Mingyu stopped walking as he turned to face me.

" I mean, i'm your best friend right? " I nod.

He cleared his throat as he placed both of his hands on the side of my shoulders. " If Wonwoo were to ask you about me, will you explain or give a vague answer even though you know that he is sort of insecure? "

I furrowed my brows, " I mean, they could really be just friends but just don't trust him too much. " I nod.

" Wow, Kim Mingyu is concerned about me. " He rolled his eyes and I kept teasing him all the way till we reached the carnival.

Somehow, what Mingyu said just linger in my head. I should trust Wonwoo but honestly, he's making it hard for me to trust him because of his answer.

We went around playing various carnival games. " Are you serious? Kim Mingyu! You suck! " I screamed as he failed to make a single shot in the basketball game despite him bragging about his skills minutes ago.