𝟎𝟎𝟓

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ;❝𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 ❞

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟓 ;
❝𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒂 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒅 𝒍𝒖𝒄𝒌 ❞

『••✎••』

    The feast that night was mesmerising and Estrella couldn't seem to keep her eyes on one thing for a second too long. "Here try this! Oh and this! Oh you HAVE to try this!" Isabella kept shoving food onto the witches plate leaving her more than full.

    "Issy if you don't stop I'll turn into a stuffed pig." Estrella joked, taking yet another cauldron cake from the very top of the mountain Isabella had made. The girl gave her a glare back before her eyes trailed off behind her head. "THE JELLY!" She yelped. "YOU HAVE TO TRY IT!" She jumped up out of her seat and scurried down the table.

    Estrella sat quietly for a few moments more but couldn't shake the feeling of someone staring at her. Finally her eyes looked up and she turned her head, meeting the gaze of a very handsome boy who didn't bother to look away now that he had been caught. He stood up after a while, walking over and scaring the student sat in front of Estrella out of his seat and plopped himself down. "Blaise Zabini." He introduced himself, arms crossed and still. "I think your pretty."

    "I'm-" Estrella cleared her throat and her voice came out as a hoarse whisper. "I'm Estrella Consuelas and thank you." She blushed slightly, praying Isabella would hurry up with the jelly.

    "Are you new?"

     "Have you seen me around before?" Blaise shook his head. "Well then there's your answer."

      "We're you from?"

      "Venezuela."

      "What school did you use to go to?"

       "It was called-"

        "Blaise if you really want to shoot your shot with a girl, interrogating her isn't going to work." Isabella finally came back with two copper plates and wobbling jelly on them.

        "Mind your business blood traitor," He sneered before he turned back to Estrella with a cold look in his eyes. "If you want to fit in here I don't think she is the right person to hang around."

        "Oh and you are?" Estrella furrowed her eyebrows at him. Blaise's upper lip curled slightly as he stood up, purposely knocking the table forward so Estrella's goblet toppled over. "And to think I thought he was handsome." She chastised herself, standing up and whining when she saw her skirt had been soaked with pumpkin juice.