𝟎𝟎𝟔

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ;❝𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?❞

𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝟎𝟎𝟔 ;
❝𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬, 𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫?❞

『••✎••』

"Does it hurt terribly Draco?" Pansy pouted, her fingers trailing Malfoy's cast.

"It comes and it goes. I consider myself lucky," He boasted on about how he quite literally evaded death. It made Isabella sick, glaring over at him she turned her gaze back to Estrella and pulled a face making the witch giggle and shake her head.

"Should we pay a visit to the Gryffindor table? If I hear one more second of his survival story I might just rip my hair out." Estrella gagged, gathering her papers and stealthily stepping over the bench to Isabella's side. The two witches made their way to the Gryffindor table, Estrella plopping herself in front of Harry with a big sigh. "Are you hearing the meirda Draco is spitting about that little scratch?"

"Estrella what?" Ron looked at her baffled.

"It means shit, sorry, the Spanish slips out when I'm annoyed."

"Ah, he is really laying it on thick isn't he," Ron tutted, looking back at Draco.

"At least Hagrid didn't get fired," Harry shrugged, sifting through his pieces of parchment finding a blank one to start writing on.

"I heard Draco's father is furious," Hermione looked up from her frantic scribbling. "We haven't heard the end of this." She glanced around her four friends faces.

They fell into a comfortable silence, however, Harry found himself losing focus quite quickly with Estrella in front of him. "What was your old school like Estrella?"

The young witch immediately brighten up at the mention of Castelobruxo, "Oh it was beautiful! Our school was buried deep within the Amazon Rainforest in South America and by god was it the most luscious, thriving and deliciously warm place to live in."

"Wow," Harry couldn't even imagine something of the sort.

"So what? Did you just have lessons in the rainforest then? What even is that?" Ron asked.

Estrella delved deep into the lore of her school, telling them all about the fabulous golden castle, the vast grounds and the Caipora, the small furry spirit beings which are the most mischievous, that come out at night to watch over the students and creatures of the forest.

"They're honestly worse than Peeves and that is really saying something." Estrella held her stomach laughing as she recalled her Draco equivalent once being strung up to the vines by the Caipora and being left to swing back and forth for the entire morning. "It was only when Headmistress Dourado saw him gripping onto the spire that extended from her office that he was finally brought down!"