Chapter - 10 : Moments

Vineet, Ruhana and Anamika set off on their journey to Singapore. As the flight takes off, Anamika puts on her earphones while Ruhana looks at Vineet. He's sitting quietly when Ruhana grabs his attention.

" Thank you!"  she thanks him.

"Fir se!  Maine kaha na ki tumhe thank you bolne ki zarurat nai hai

"Fir se!  Maine kaha na ki tumhe thank you bolne ki zarurat nai hai. Agar koi aur bhi hota toh bhi main uski madad karta" Vineet says.

" Kisi par yunhi vishwas karlena acha nahi hota, Vineet ji. Par aapne kiya. Aur ab ye trips bhi aap karva rahe hain. Toh ye toh aapka ehsaan hain na mujhpar. Thanks toh bolna zaruri hai." Ruhana says.

"Doston par ehsan nahi kiye jaate, Ruhana

"Doston par ehsan nahi kiye jaate, Ruhana. Aur aap meri dost hi nahi, colleague bhi hai. You are helping us making customised products and decorate our homes and offices. Toh thanks toh hum customers ko bolna chahiye." Vineet says.

Ruhana is touched with his words. He is one kind soul. He is helping her since the day she met him. He invited her to his office and gave orders for his office. Also, he got new orders for her, which includes his friend's, colleagues and dealers. He also suggested her to take part in the exhibition. They are going together as he has an important meeting. They will be busy in their respective works while Anamika will accompany Ruhana.
Her trance is broken by Vineet's voice.

" You deserve this, Ruhana. Yeh exhibition tumhe bahut help karega. And then, I am also there to help." he says with a smile.

Ruhana smiles at him. She's  lucky to have him as a friend and as a colleague too. They begin to talk casually, and after a flight of six hours, they reach Singapore. They head to the hotel where they are supposed to stay. They book two adjacent rooms, one for the two sisters and the other for Vineet. He tells Ruhana that the exhibition starts tomorrow in the same hotel that they are staying. She agrees, she can then give finishing touches to her paintings. They freshen up and move into the hotel restaurant for the lunch.