Chapter - 3 : First Meet

Anamika & Ruhana reach the academy and meet the principal of the academy. She praises Ruhana and her art as well. She is touched. She thanks her and at the same time,someone calls for the principal. She turns to meet the person and calls Ruhana as well. As Ruhana turns to see the principal, she is surprised to find Vineet Raichand in front of her. So, the news is true. The top notch business tycoon is here in the event, right on time. She smiles as the principal introduces her to him. They smile at each other & he breaks the silence.

"I've seen your paintings

"I've seen your paintings. They are beautiful." he says.

Ruhana smiles. She's touched.. Getting the appreciation from a businessman means a lot. But where did he see her paintings and crafts? She looks at the principal who smiles.

"He's our ex student. And he helps us in development. He's also an art enthusiast. When we saw your entry, I sent this to him. He also appreciated it." the principal says.

"Thanks Sir." Ruhana says.

"You're praise worthy. Plus your posts on the page" Creative Arts World" are fabulous. I wanted to meet you, and see it happened. " Vineet says.

" Creative Arts World?? What is this? " Ruhana asks confusingly

Vineet looks at her in confusion. Maybe, she should know about it, but she doesn't.