10.Christmas shopping and other things

Katelyns POV

2 weeks after....

"Ha! I killed you!" I say with so much triumph in my voice.

"Ah it doesn't matter. But hey look! I just killed you too!" Says Jacob while he shoots me in the head in the video game.

"Awww that's not fair! You cheated! I demand a redo!" I say while pouting my lips which ends up to me getting slobber in my face since Riley decided to jump on me and cover my whole entire face while slobber kisses.

"Ah Riley why did you do that?" I say while wiping all the drool of my face.

All I get for a response is a bark

I just laugh and hug my dog who is now still a puppy but, he's bigger than when I first got him.

"I just just love you to bits!" I say while hugging Riley around his neck

"Hey what about me?" Says Jacob with a fake hurt expression

I stop hugging Riley and turn to face Jacob. I put my forehead on his and stare into his ocean blue eyes.

"I love you to the moon and back." I say while leaning in to kiss him, but that's interrupted with a knock on the door. I quickly get up and walk to the door to see none other than Mary herself.

"What are you doing here Mary?" I say while curiosity

"Shh where're going to the mall to get both of our mates presents. So just say your coming to my house." Says Mary all in one breath

"Okay?" I say while going back into the house and telling Jacob where I'm going. I quickly head out to Mary's pure white Yukon. I get inside it and we speed or should I say she speeds all the way to the mall. Which really freaks me out because its so scary when we are driving and I can literally not see any cars we pass by except a blur. So that makes me hang on to the seat and wait for the ride to be OVER.

Once we find a parking spot at the mall I seriously can not move because my arms are tightened around the seat and won't let go because of the scary experience I had with her driving "skills"

"Katelyn! Get out! We have to go inside!" Says Mary while pulling my arms away from the seat.

"Alright just let me recover from my shock and fright that you gave me with your new and "awesome" driving skills." I say while putting air quotes on the words awesome an skills

"Hey I told you I was good not great at driving. And anyways lets just go inside!" Says Mary while turning away and walking to the mall.

I quickly unhook myself from the seat and lock the doors before running inside the mall that's jammed packed with what seems like millions of people!

"What store should we go to first?" Asks Mary popping out in the crowd.

"The game stop!" I say quickly while taking a hold of her hand and literally running to the shop. Once we get there there is a lot of people but hat doesn't stop me from getting what I need. I run over to the Xbox that is on display and look down to see only one left. I quickly grab it but then a little kid grabs it and looks up with pleading eyes.

"Sorry kid I got it first!" I say while running over to the games. Hmm which one to pick? Ooooh!!! Halo 4 yes!! I always wanted to play that since the first day it came out. Also I'll get Call of Duty. Once I'm done I go wait in line. Oh gosh this is sooooo long!! I hate waiting in line!!!!

5 minutes later......

Finally I'm in the front of the line! Wow I bet that took 1 hour!! When I'm walking up to the cash register the lady puts a sign that reads

BACK IN 20 MINUTES

I quickly run to the counter and give her a glare.

"Um excuse me! You cant leave now! It's was my turn! I waited 1 hour to be here! Please!" I say to the red-headed girl

"Fine! But first you only waited 5 minutes. And second,after you I have to leave!" She quickly scans all my things and I then quickly pay for it.

I met up with Mary at the entrance and I see that she has A LOT of games for the play station. The. I quickly run to the next shop which consist of clothes and shoes and other things that boys like. Or well I think. Once we are all done we drive to the house. Well I drive to the house since I don't want a repeat of Mary's "Awesome" driving. When we get there we sneak the presents upstairs. I wrap all the presents quickly and hide them in my special hiding space that only Riley and I know. Also for my special present for all of us I hide the key in my key chain. It's supposed to be a little cabin that we can have a vacation at. It's up where my special lake is at. Well anyway by the time we finish its already night time and wow am I tired. I decide to go to sleep early. Since its late and Mary doesn't feel like going home we have a sleep over. I give her my sleeping bag and we both fall asleep.

DREAM~~~~~~~

I'm laughing. I'm chasing these 2 kids that look about the same age. One is a girl that has black wavy hair with ocean blue eyes. The second one is a boy. He has brown curly hair with forest green eyes. I don't know why but I feel a connection to them. It's like I love them with all my heart. That I would protect them. Never let them get hurt. Finally I make my way to them and scoop them up. They start laughing and I smile and start tickling them until I feel myself being lifted up and tickled as well. I look up to find myself staring into intense ocean blue eyes. Then we all go into a house. I can still hear their laughter and joy. The joy sounds like bells chiming and the laughter sounds like happiness or what it might sound like.

DREAM OVER~~~~~

I wake up at the middle of the night. I find myself with a big smile in my face as I remember the dream. Those were my children. I then feel a protective arm around my waist. I smile and fall back into sleep to dream about those children again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about not updating soon!:( and just incase you might think why is there a Christmas chapter if Christmas is over? Well just remember that the characters live in their own time. So anyway love u all!

Random question of the day!!

Q: if you can have any kind of eye color what would it be?

My answer is grey!

Also wanted to give a thanks to the fans that answered the last question I gave them! Their are @Brebre23_ and @HelenaBerrios! And thanks to other people who vote! If I knew who voted I would dedicate you 2! But don't know who did! Any thanks to everyone too!:) well byee