39. Breaking Down Facts!

Noah's P.O.V

It's been four days since the incident. Olivia is not coming to college whereas Aiden has gone fully sulk mode. 

I am still on speaking terms with him but we both can sense the tension between us. We are not talking about it anymore but it is affecting both of us. 

I know Aiden is missing Olivia more than ever. Sometimes I wonder why did he even do it. Was he so desperate?

But why was Olives not coming? I had tried to contact her but she never replied. I know for a fact that things would go haywire the day Aiden and Olivia meet again. Like come on, she has to come here one day, complete her studies.

We were also neighbors, that being an added point. 

I heard the sound of chair scraping as I turned around and smiled when I saw Sienna sit beside me. She gave me a smile as she placed her tray on the table and propping her head on her hands as she turned towards me. 

"Now speak." She said bluntly as I chuckled at her action. She could just look at me and tell I was stressed.

"Olivia and Aiden." I sighed as she nodded knowingly. 

"Things went real bad. There are like thousand rumors flying all around making matters worse. I am not even sure how Aiden is taking this." She spoke in a sad tone as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, pulling her closer.

"Let's have our lunch first. You can't keep sulking too and have nothing. I even brought your favorite sandwich!" She grinned at me as she unwrapped the lunch.

I lightly pecked her lips as I picked my sandwich and quietly chewed it. "Oh wow! This is so not from our canteen!" I exclaimed. 

"It isn't, I made it. How did you know?" She asked in amusement. 

"Because they taste so good!" I said as she laughed at it as I kissed her cheek causing her to blush.

I asked her to be my girlfriend a few days after the party on being pressurized by Aiden and Olives. I still can't believe she said yes, all credits to my weird best friends. 

We both talked and joked the whole recess. Finally when the time ended, we gave each other a parting kiss while she walked away as I walked to my locker. I noticed Martin, the blog guy at his locker. Our lockers were two lockers away.

I gave him a nod of recognition as he nodded back. I picked out my books as I heard Martin speak, "Quite drama happening, huh? This Aiden - Olivia fiasco has been trending on my blog right now!"

"I don't have time for that silly chatter." I snapped at him as he pursed his lips. 

"Aiden did really wrong by the way. That is illegal, not to mention that. I would have filed one, you know. But smart of Olivia to write in French. Imagine the shock!" He chuckled. 

I was about to snap at him again when suddenly a thought struck me, "Wait, how did you know it was written in French? Nobody knew about the diary being written in a different language, let alone the fact that it was written in French!"

"Wh- what? I don't understand what you mean! Oh, look at the time! Let's go!" He said as he tried to walk away but I grabbed the back of his collar as I slammed him on the locker, as he winced in pain as the metal crashed in his back. 

"What do you know Martin?" I spoke in a deathly tone.

"N-Nothing." He stuttered as I pressed him in the lockers even harder.

"Don't fucking lie to me Martin! Tell me now before I lose it!" I growled.

"Someone sent me the picture! They asked me to keep my mouth shut if I wanted my blog to be running." He blurted out as I left him.