9

When Christina had imagined hanging out with 5sos she'd never imagined she'd be lying in front of the TV and watching these 'men' sniveling at the fault in our stars.

She ate her last slice of pizza and then suddenly thought back to the amount of fat and calories it had.

She felt sick at the thought and knew what she had to do. As quietly as possible she got up and went into the bathroom. She closed the door behind her and faced the toilet basin.

She stuck two fingers down her throat, making her  gag and throw up.

As she sensed the acidic taste in her mouth she felt hot tears rolling down her cheeks and dripping to her chin. She tried to stop herself, knowing it was a stupid thing to do but couldn't stop.

She let out a sob and rested her head on the toilet seat, not caring about the hygiene.

Someone knocked lightly on the door and entered, she'd forgotten to lock the door.

She couldn't look at anything else but the floor, she hated people seeing how weak she was.

"The others fell asleep with the credits its okay" Calum said softly, he closed the door after himself and kneeled in front of her. He wiped away her tears and cleaned her up. She burst into tears again, he just held her silently into his chest.

                         * * * * *

"Come on let's go talk outside" Calum whispered after having cleaned up everything and left no trace of Christina being there. Calum took her hand and lead her through the door. They walked through the corridor and walked down a dead end. At the end of the corridor was a massive window the size of a door facing London. The street lights where already on and it was just about twilight. To say the least it was beautiful, some people might describe it as 'so tumblr'.

"It's beautiful, right? I found it yesterday when I was looking for breakfast" Cal said, sitting down in front of the window.

She just nodded and sat next to him, not letting go of his hand.

"Don't tell the others, please" Christina said quietly.

"Its okay I know what you're going though. Mali used to do it, I mean she was bulimic. When she was 15 it got really bad, but we helped her get through it" he paused for a moment before carrying on,

"I know it's stupid and we've only known each other for like a day. But seriously, you can tell me anything."

He sounded so genuinely concerned about her she felt a single tear dribbling down her cheek and smiled weakly at him before staring out of the window.

                          * * * * *

Christina felt her eyes drooping closed as she leaned into Calum, with his arms around her like protection when her phone vibrated in her pocket. She jumped upright as did Cal.

It was a text from her Mum;
Where are you? You should be at home by now!!

She checked the time on her phone and it was 19:03. Not exactly late for most people but for her parents standards it was basically 2 in the morning.

Christina panicked as she thought of a lie to explain why she was late. They wouldn't let her out of the house again if they knew she'd spent the day with strangers let alone boys.

Calum saw the slight look of panic on her face and suggested, "You could stay with us for the night if you want?"

She thought about it and remembered all those times she would fangirl about them and tried to hide her grin "I don't know what I could tell my parents though, they're really protective"

"Don't you have a friend or someone who could cover for you?"

"Well, I could use Amie. Yes! I'll do that, one second."

Christina dialed Amie's number, it rung for a few seconds then she picked up, "Hola Amie here" a female voice slurred. In the background you could hear loud music and people screaming. Urgh she was drunk again..

"Hey Ames it's Christina, could you um cover for me so if my Mum rings you. Can you answer and say that I am at your house?"

"Sure thing, no problem hun. Anything else?"

"If she calls say I went to bed early because I had a headache or something."

"Okay will do. I gotta- Owch Troy stop doing that" she yelped and shouted something else at 'Troy', "Babe I gotta go talk soon. Mwah" and she hung up.

She text her mum back, not wanting to have to call to her.

Christina was waiting anxiously for an answer, she was usually a good girl. She had no one really to break the rules for, but she knew her parents would most likely be irrational anyway.

Her mum messaged back quite quickly (surprising seeing as for all her brains, could never understand her iPhone);
Okay be safe don't do anything stupid. We have work tomorrow and a meeting in the evening in Birmingham so we won't be back till the next day. But I want you home by tomorrow x

Christina let out a breath she hadn't realized she'd been holding.

Calum got to his feet and pulled her up with him, "let's go tell the others, were having a rave tonight"

She giggled, feeling much better and forgetting her worries.

Out of the blue she pulled him into a tight hug, "thank you" she whispered into his ear and then kissed his cheek. She astonished herself at her boldness seeing as she'd only ever kissed one other boy on the cheek and that was her joke of a first boyfriend in year 8.

But just as she tried to kiss his cheek he turned his head and ended up kissing his lips. He kissed him after hesitating, their lips moving together as if made for each other.

"Well that was nice and unexpected" Calum said once they broke away. He made as if he was going to turn around.

Christina was shocked that he would just walk away after that but then he bounded back and picked her up onto his back, "Just kidding" he laughed.

Christina yelped when he started running down the corridors back to his room, with her still on his back.