1

Not again Christina groaned as she saw the text from her workout buddy Amie,
Soz. got so hammered last night I cant workout. I feel like my head is gonna explode- have fun anyways x

That is so typical she thought, Amie hadn't turned gone into the gym since she started her first year at the University of London. Amie was a year older than Christina. In year 11 they had bonded over an obsession (good kind of obsession not bad) for fitness and working out and since then they'd met up about 2 times a week for training- but now it seemed was never fully sober let alone willing to do exercise.

Both Christina's parents had already left the apartment as they had to work, they owned a big posh hotel in the centre of London, the kind of one where people wish they could stay.

Christina text Amie back, saying it was okay then packed her sports bag and took the tube into town. As usual for any holiday time in London everything was crowded, but Christina having lived in the city all her life knew how to get through it. She ran up to the hotel steps then continued slower and with as much grace as she could gather, she smiled at the porter who held open the door for her. She walked in and couldn't help feeling a sense of awe. She felt this every time she entered the hotel and she hated it. It being both the feeling she got and the hotel itself which had slowly taken her father away from her.

She came to the fitness suite/ gym here only on Thursday's because her local one was closed. Christina grabbed her key card and went to the changing rooms.

(A.N.- hope you like it so far comment what you think )