Fast cars and late nights

I am so sorry its taking me forever guys! I've had a bit of writers block because I dont really know where this story is going :( If any of you guys have any ideas for me please let me know, it would help so much!! :)

Anyway heres the next chapter love you guys! xx

“ Oh my God! That was the best ride ever, you have to let me drive her soon.” I practically screamed as Cam grabbed my hand and helped me out.

“Yes, yes. You can drive her, maybe and I know right.” He smirked

Cam had decided to show me just how fast this baby could go. After I picked on him for being slow of course. I stopped thinking about the car as Cam moved his hand to the small of my back and guided me towards the restaurant.

“Oh wow. Cam this is beautiful. I wish you had of told me we were going here, I would have wore something classier.” I whispered as I stared around at the beauty of the place.

Leaning over my small frame he softly whispered “You look beautiful as is. I wouldn’t change a thing.”

My heart started racing and my checks grew red. Damn this boy. We slowly made our way over to the waiter.

“May I help you tonight Sir and Madam?” The waiter asked

“Uh...” I started

“Reservation for two, under the name Pearce.” Cam smoothly replied

“Yes, please follow me.” The waiter said and grabbed two menus walking towards a corner in the restaurant. The lighting sounding us was that of a soft wash of candles, the waiter stopped before a table. Set in the corner with a small vase of carnations and a bottle of wine.

“Here you are Sir.” He said placing the menus down on our table

“Thank you, James.” Cam said squinting at the man’s name tag. James walked away, promising to come back in a few moments.

Cam held my chair out for me and pushed me in as I sat down.

“Thank you, such a gentleman as always.” I giggled

“Anything for the girl I like.” He said grinning

Blushing I picked up the menu quickly scanning over it. I put the menu down just as James came back with a bottle of water.

“Are we right to order?” He asks, while pouring our glasses.

“Yes, I think so.” Cam replies looking at me, I nod.

“I will have the risotto, please.”

“Steak for me.” Cam said placing his menu down

  *                                                            *                                                                                    *             

Sighing, I slipped through my window.

“About time!” someone whisper yelled

“Lacey?” I squealed, stumbling over piles of clothes to turn on my lamp. “What are you still doing here?” I asked.

With the lamp on I could make out the sharp features of her face as she sat perched on my bed looking expectantly at me.

“Well, how was it. What happened? I need details woman.” She said

I quickly flopped onto my bed launching into the story of how he called me beautiful when he first saw me, the car, pulling out my seat at the restaurant, the general chatter, the laughs and the flirty banter exchanged during our date. Right down to the last second we were together where he kissed me goodnight.

“So. Freaking. Cute!” She yelled, hugging me

“Thanks Lace.” I whispered stifling a yawn. Looking over her shoulder at my clock, 1.43 its red numbers flashed. “I think it’s time to get some sleep.” I pulled out of her grasp, slipping the dress down over my hips, I slipped under the covers.

“I think so to.” Lacey replied slipping in next to me. “Night babe.” 

Already slipping into unconsciousness I mumbled some kind of reply, my mind already slipping to Cams warm embrace.