Forever or Never

Hey guys so I finally got the courage to upload my story. I hope you guys like it. .if not then well whatever :)

P.s I haven't edited it yet

The icy Montana wind blew my hair into my face, the gravel crunching underfoot. I could see the light flickering up ahead. He was close he had to be.

 “Ahhh.” I screamed as hands wrapped around my waist.

“Hey it’s just me.” A voice whispered in my ear. I relaxed.

“Hey me.” I laughed. I spun around in his arms and kissed him on the cheek. “I can’t stay for long mum will be wondering where I went.”

“Ugh, come on Bryn, I want to spend more than one minute with you!” He pulled out of my grasp.

“Cam, please you know why it has to be like this. If anyone found out I would be dead.”

 My eyes glistened and I prayed for him to calm down. I knew he’d seen my tears when he reached for me. I stepped into his arms, holding him close.

“I’m sorry Bryn, it’s just, you know how angry it makes me.” He whispered.

“I know how do you think I feel.” I choked out a laugh.

“I love you, okay, don’t you ever forget that.” He said, leaning down to kiss me. The kiss was soft, teasing tempting, damn I wanted more.

“Mmm, I have to go.” I sighed “I love you too.”

  Before he could say anything I turned and walked away. Now the tears fell from my eyes, running down my face like a waterfall. I just wish it didn’t have to be this difficult. God damn it Bryn, stop being so mushy, you’re strong remember, a warrior.

                               *                                   *                                *

“Bryn, is that you?” Mum walked out of the kitchen, flour covering her hands.”Where have you been, do you know what time it is?”

“Sorry, I went for a walk, needed to clear my head.” Jeez lying was so hard, especially with those steal grey eyes staring at me.

“You should go to bed.”

“Okay, night mum.” I slumped down the hall to my room, slamming the door shut behind me.

*beep beep* A text from Cam. ‘Tomorrow same place same time?’ I shut my phone and put it on my desk.

I paced across my room, muscles tensing.

                           *                                *                                   *