Chapter 1

"mr. lee, why don't you share what you were saying to mr. bang?" the teacher spoke clearly and loudly and everyone turned their heads towards the back of the class, where lee minho and his friends were. he looked at the people who looked at him, at the teacher, and even at you. "I don't feel comfortable sharing, sorry teacher". his teacher just accepted and told him to stop talking and went back to writing on the board. you looked at minho again and then at chan, who was looking at you. you have had a crush on chan since always, but after minho came, things got messed up in your head. you looked ahead again and lowered your head, and waited for the end of the class.

you were walking to your house when you heard voices behind you, and looked back, minho, chan and jeongin were going in the same direction as you. "hi y/n!". jeongin smiled excitedly and waved but minho lowered his arm and kept walking. you just turned forward and continued on to your house, which for your happiness, was next to lee minho's.

"mom, why have we never seen mr. and miss. lee?", "your friend lives only with y/n friends, their parents must be rich enough to allow,  besides you have the same age as them right? 17, well, they aee almost 18, it's not a big deal", "still... is weird, but i know chan is rich", "I remember when you liked him", "he was a good person! after minho and jeongin came, even though jeongin is kind, they don't talk to almost anyone, they are weird", "it's puberty". you and your mother laughed. "where's dad?", "he'll be home later today", "oh". after having dinner with your mom, you went for a quick shower and lay on your bed just watching a few series. "are you coming or not?!". you heard voices outside your window and stood up, you looked and you didn't even had to open it to see what it was, those three boys were going to the forest. you took your cell phone and called your friend Karolina. "hey y/n! what's up?", "you won't believe it, chan, minho and jeongin are literally going to the forest, like how weird they can get", "omg, they are probably going to join some cult!", "shit!". you two laughed. "you have to see!", "what?! no, you know that I dont like forests", "aaa okay okay, but dont you hear anything?", "no, they are too far", "shit I wish I could know", "well whatever, I told you, chan wasnt weird before these two, but... I gotta go, see you tomorrow in school okay?", "okay, byee".

next day

"hey, karol, jeongin is in your class right, did he went to the class today?", "hm... no, he didnt, why?", "minho and chan didnt came to the class, and I didnt saw them in their house", "I told you they are going to some cult", "stop saying this!". you said and laughed. "but seriously, isnt it weird that after going to the forest they dissapeared? I mean, what if they are...", "c'mon three men? and besides, no one would mess with them when minho gives them his weird psycho eyes", "we don't know if he is psycho", "he was in the forest at 3am y/n". you two laughed and said goodbye, each going to your room.

"good night mom, good night dad". you gave each other a kiss and a hug and went to your room. you were so tired that you leaned your head on the bed and slept.
you woke up slightly to hear some screams but thought you were dreaming and closed your eyes again. after a few seconds you smelled a different smell in your room, and heard heavy footsteps on the floor. you opened your eyes slowly and saw 2 yellow and emptyeyes staring at you. in the next second you let out a huge cry and scream when you realized it was a wolf. it was enough to him to scratch your thigh and attack you. it left you with several scratches and when it came to kill you for good, you saw another wolf jumping on him and after that you lost your consciousness.