Chapter 9

P.O.V. NO ONE 

You weren't on your period anymore, but you were still healing from your bruises. The boys, all of them were in your room, to give you the support you needed after all of them told you their part of what happened with your parents.
You were disappointed, especially with Chan and Minho, because they knew, and you even asked Chan, and he lied to you. You were crying, your eyes were red, just like your cheeks, but you didn't say a word after Jeongin's last sentence "I killed your parents". Everything you could think about was how you would answer that, all of them were waiting for an answer. The disappointed and sad feeling started to become an angry and hatred feeling. Struggling for a bit, you got up. "You all knew…" you said as you started to cry again. "All of you… knew and... none of you told me", "We didn't know how Y/N". Minho said. "It's not something we could just tell you", "they were MY parents! I had the right to know!!" You said out loud and looked at Minho, and right after you looked at Chan, you got close to him. "I asked you what happened… I asked you what happened with my parents and you lied… YOU LIED TO ME!". You said and pushed him. Chan was almost crying, but he was ashamed, so he couldn't look at you. "You can't even look at me! And you…" you turned to Jeongin "you are a MONSTER", "you are just like us, Y/N! You know how hard it is the first time!", Hyunjin said. 'THAT'S EXACTLY WHY! You made me this way, Jeongin", "Y/N…", "I will never forgive you. I hate you!... I hate ALL OF YOU!". 
You left the room angry and crying. Minho went after you and grabbed your arm when you were about to leave the house. "LET ME GO!", "Y/N you have to understand! It wasn't his fault!", "Where were you then?! Arent you and Chan supposed to take care of us on our first nights?!", "you are right! So blame us, not Jeongin", "NO, HE… he killed my parents…", "you know it wasn't him HIM", you looked right him in the eyes, since your senses are better now you could hear everyone in the house, so you concentrated to find Jeongin's breath, you could hear him just like his heartbeat, and he was crying, he was truly sorry. As soon as you started to calm down, Minho realized and gave a smile, but then the scream that you heard that night came into your mind and you got angry again, making Minho's smile disappear. "Just… leave me alone, I need to think". You left the house headed to the woods. Minho came back inside and went to Jeongin. "Just give her time okay? she doesn't hate you, it's just, a lot to process, she will be okay". He agreed and he went to Chan. All of them were kinda sad, but Jeongin and Chan were specifically crying a little. "She might doesn't hate Jeongin but she will hate me", "she won't! She's not… you know, this type of person, she has a good heart, like I said, just give her time to heal… we all lost our parents, so we know how it feels". Chan agreed with his head like the rest and we left her room and went to the living room.

P.O.V. Y/N
I wanted to forgive him but how could I forgive him if every time that I look at him his yellow and scary eyes from that night will come to my mind?! Ughhhhh I even sounded like my grandmother when I yelled at him! She hated my mom and was always yelling at my family, like (?).
But Minho was right, you don't have any control of what you do in the first night, I know how is like.
I sat in the dirt and layed my back on a tree, it was still healing from that fight but it wasn't that painful anymore. I decided to stay there, I just wanted to be alone, I'm not ready to face them yet…

~ your dream // pov no one ~
"I can't believe she lied to you mom! I mean how could she?! She's your sister! And- ughhhh", your mom came to you and sat next to you on the couch. "You just answered your own question, my dear. She is my sister, she had her reasons to hide the truth", "stop saying that! She didn't hide the truth, she LIED about having money and having a good life! She just came back home because she wanted your money!", "Sometimes you don't know how to tell the truth to someone else because you are ashamed, my sister, Vivian, your aunt, was ashamed because she lost everything, but she is not a bad person, so I understand why she lied", she said and started to hold your hand. "You are just 13, love. You are too young to understand why people do what they do, but you will, soon". Suddenly, the scenario changed, you weren't a little girl anymore and you were on your bed, as you were going to sleep, your mom and dad were beside you, giving good night. "Good night my love, we love you", "I love you too". You smiled and when they were going to close the door and leave you opened your eyes as you remembered what happened and you suddenly started to cry. "NO! Don't go, please!", you said as you got up and held their hands. Your father rubbed your cheek and wiped your tears, they were smiling. "You have to let go". Your mom said. "No! I- I cant! Dad! Tell her!", "she's right,  kiddo". You three heard a noise in the window and when you looked, you saw Jeongin, with yellow eyes. "NO! DON'T TOUCH THEM JEONGIN I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU DO". His eyes came back to normal and he approached, he was crying. "I'm so sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to do it!", "no! I will never forgive you! Mom, Dad! He will hurt you!", "he won't, you know that… he is a good boy, don't blame him for something he couldn't control". Your dad said, you looked at their hands, they were starting to disappear. "NO!", you felt a hand on your shoulder, it was Jeongin. "Jeongin! Don't do this please!". You looked at your parents. "We are proud of you, we know you will make the right choice, my love". Then suddenly they were gone and you fell on the floor, crying, desperate. "Why did you do it??!". You and Jeongin were crying, but he hugged you. At first, you didn't want him to touch you, but then you hugged him back as you cried on his shoulder. "I'm so so sorry Y/N, I will never forgive myself for what I did, I'm so so sorry".

~~

POV NO ONE

You woke up scared and you were crying, and sweating. You sat and hugged your knees as you finished crying. After a few seconds you heard steps. You got up fast and Jeongin came out of the dark. "Didn't I just say I needed a little time alone?!", you said but not looking at him, "you have been out here for more than hours Y/N we were worried…" you looked at him. "I was… worried". He finished his sentence and you made a sad expression and sat on the floor again. "How did you find me?", you said and he sat next to you. "We could hear you, your screams…", "Oh that was… it was just a dream about… whatever", "about your parents". You looked at him and his eyes were watering. "My parents died too, I was 8 when it happened, we were camping, me, my dad, my mom, and my siblings, it was almost 2am, I couldn't sleep, a man, a psycho came and tried to kill us all for being… a werewolf family. He got u off guard and he knew that burning us would kill us, I was able to run but I was dumb enough to stay and watch it happen" he started to cry, a lot. "My whole family… decapitated and burned in front of me, when he came to look for me, Chan found me and took care of the guy with Felix and Hyunjin and they took me in, its the worst of all entire life", he looked at you and wiped his tears. "I don't know why I'm telling you this, I just thought-". You hugged him before he could finish. "I forgive you", you said crying a little. "I know it was out of your control, I don't hate you, I really don't, I forgive you". He hugged you back.

You guys talked for a while and got back to the house together. The boys opened the door and they all came out. "Hey". You said. You didn't exactly know what to say, but you didn't had to, your eyes opened wide when Minho hugged you. You hugged him back, And then Chan came and then Hyunjin, and then all of you were hugging, you smiled and said "Thank you".