What!!

Hadie was still sitting in his sister's lap amazed about what the hell had happened. The screen turned white and another memory showed the screen.

Memory

Reaction

Thoughts

"Mom, Mom!"  The five years old screen Mal was screaming.

"You're so cute Mally," Hadie said in awww. Mal had light purple hair with a black crop top and black ripped jeans.

"Thanks bro" she replied.

"Mal you have never been this excited to see your mother" Evie said. Jay knew that Mal wasn't talking to Maleficent. He knew the relationship Mal had with her dad and stepmother once upon a time.

"What!" Steph said hearing how excited her stepdaughter was.

"I thought you were going to your mother?" Ginny said.

"You choose your own family, blood doesn't matter, '' Emir said.

" I lost two teeth," she said, showing her.

"Two at the same time? how?" Akhio asked. Gaston II looked down ashamed

" That's-" Steph stopped as she saw the big and deep cut on Mal's arm. Her shirt said up a little revealing the cut.

"What happened?" Moana said. "That's a nasty cut." Many adults nodded in agreement. "What happened, Mal" Ben asked. Mal just put a finger on her lips and pointed at the screen. Hades just shook his head having heard about this from his wife.

"What happened?"

"It looks like Steph is thinking the same thing as Moana," Maui said.

"Nothing....Gaston pushed me off the roof and I fell. But it's nothing big really. Dragon taught me how to handle pain, things like this doesn't really bother me"

"Really, '' Pocahontas said, shaking her head. "That's not how you win a girl's heart" she added, making the girls nod in agreement. " You need to be nice and caring and give big warm hugs," Olof said. Many people chuckled. "Great the snowman can still talk," Hans said under his breath.

"Which Gaston?" "  Think about it, Gaston is trying to make me date him and get angry when I reject him." Steph shook her head while Mal chuckled.

Many people shock their heads in disapproval. While Gaston Jr looked down in shame.

"Go to the dragon she's able to scare them away" Steph said.

"Dragon?" Dopey asked. "That's what I used to call Maleficent," Mal replied.  Kristoff  and Moana heard what Mal said and exchanged glances.

"I don't want anything to do with that horned piece of shit. She can go and rot in hell" Mal replied.

"Already with the words" Steph said chuckling. "Who taught you that?" she added. "Dad," she replied simply.  Persephone glared at her husband who just shrugged.  Many people were surprised by the relationship between the married couple. Even though one was...well a villain and one that's not they still Loved each other.

"Mal," Steph said, warning her. She was not liking how the girl talked about her mother. Her mother wasn't a good one but it was still her mother.

"Why? That woman doesn't deserve respect" Emir said.

" Sorry, Dad doesn't deserve that. But we can send her to Olympic. She will make their life miserable or they make her life miserable, I'm ok with either one"