Fear and forgive

In this chapter I'm gonna focus on bal and Mal's scars.

Previously in Mal secrets past:

"Mal" a voice called out. Mal looked looked at the person before it continued. "How come you have no scars after all this" Mal looked at the women who spoke...
"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-"

Mal looked at the women who she wished would have kept her mouth shut.. She was dressed in a purple dress that outlines her curves. And if she remembers correct her father ones made a comment about that women's curves. (just me that remembers that comment)

Meg..... "of course it's Meg" mal muttered irritated. She glared at her fathers former slave and took a deep breath as she tried to control her anger. Ben slowly got up from his chair and made his way over to mal, ignoring the looks he got. He wrapped his arms around her shoulders as he kissed her cheek. "Mal doesn't have to answer that if she doesn't want to" he told Meg.

Mal looked at Ben and gave him a small smile that he gladly returned. " I'm sorry, but we need to talk sweetie" Ben whispered in her ear making mal shiver and smiled. "It's ok, but yes we need to talk Babe" Mal told him - using the pet name she gave him a few moths after cotillion - causing him to blush as a small smile dances on his lips. He was happy.. really happy. He finally got HIS true love back. HIS dragon and HIS soulmate.  ( tho they still need to talk )

Yeah that's right soulmate.. they found that out after cotillion. It began with them being able to hear each other thoughts and communicate through their minds and it then turned into being able to feel the other persons feeling and hers it's surrounding. Ben chuckled to himself as he remembered what mal used to say in his head when he was sitting in meetings. He remember the weird looks he got as she made him burst out laughing in the middle of a meeting.

"Mal tell us" Belle told her. "Yeh Mal" "come on mal" after a while all Mal heard was people telling her to explain. Mal eyes started glowing as Evie and Carlos joined. "Stop" Mal screamed as her magic lashed out and threw everybody into the wall. Everybody but Ben, Jay, Uma, Harry, Steph and Hades. The gods that got thrown into the wall looked at mal in shock. It's not everybody who's able to throw a god into a wall.
Her body was covered in green flames as Ben walked up to her and gave her a hug, ignoring the desperate screams of his family and friends.

The flames disappeared as he embraced her and she fell to her knees sobbing. He sat on the ground pulling mal into his lap as she sobbed into he's shoulder soaking his shirt. But he didn't care about that stupid shirt, he cared about her. Mal sobbed into his shoulder for a while before wiping her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Benny" she whispered. "Yeah" Ben replied kissing her tear stained cheek. "I love you Benny" Ben smiled at the purple haired girl in his armes and gave her body a gentle squeeze. "I love you too dragon" Ben told her which caused Mal to smile at the boy holding her. She loved him and the feeling was mutual. Mal looked up at the boy she loved and leaned in. Ben didn't disappoint but met her halfway and their lips connected. This wasn't a hard kiss this kiss was slow and gentle.

Bal was finally back together. Everybody was smiling and looking happily at the couple. 

"This doesn't answer Megs question" Belle told mal. Mal broke the kiss with a frown. Many people glared at Belle for destroying the beautiful moment between the two 17 year olds. (I would probably be angry too)

"I won't tell but the screen might so let us all just sit be quiet and watch my damn past without any more interruptions" Mal screamed annoyed. Ben chuckled at his fiancé and sat next to her ready to continue the next memory.

Bal's back!!!!!!

Ok so my internet haven't been working lately so I updated late. Also wattpad haven't been working well lately so I don't know how the chapter turned out!!! Sorry if it's bad and if you want me to change anything just tell me.  I love u thanks for reading!!