𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞! 𝟏.

Griff in the House!
——————————-
I don't own Bunk'd or any other of the shows on here
——————————
"Bye Xander!!!!" Zosia said as she waved her hand furiously, left with both Xander and Zosia's bags. Zosia was Xander's baby cousin. She lived in Los Angles with her older half-sister, Cat Valentine. That's why they're last names are different.

"Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, ha-ha-ha..." Zosia laughed as she stood there, clueless.
Xander
After I tried to suprise Emma and she sprayed me in my eyes with her pepper spray, I remembered something. "I forgot Zoey!" I said using Zosia's nickname.

"You forgot her?! You know how she is!" Lou scolded me. "She's so gullible and ditzy that she trusts everyone. And being cute city gal's a weakness!" Lou exclaimed.

"Let's go!" Emma exclaimed. I saw everything blurry so I need Emma to help me. Emma, Zuri, Lou and me eventually found Zoey. Zoey was talking to a stranger.

"Zoey, what are you doing?" Zuri asked her.

"I'm talking to this nice stranger." Zoey said.

"Zoey, what did we talk about stranger danger." I questioned Zoey. She titled her head for a second and thought.

"I don't know. I forgot." Zoey shrugged. She's sometimes like Cat. Or should I say, all the time.

"Ok." Lou said as she picked up Zoey and put her over her back. Zoey then giggled as we carried her away.
—————————-
TheSlap.com
zoey.chi
#CampKikiwaka
Feeling = Happy 😊

—————————Zosia POV's————————I was eating Pocky while unpacking

—————————
Zosia POV's
————————
I was eating Pocky while unpacking. "Time to unpack!" Jorge exclaimed as he let all of the clothes from his suitcase out and all over the floor. I smelled Jorge's clothes by accident and still keep smiling. I was in Woodchuck Cabin but now I'm in Grizzly!

"Jorge, even Mrs. Kipling has folded her clothes." Ravi said as he showed Mrs. Kipling with all of clothes she has folded. I clapped in joy. Jorge called Mrs. Kipling a neat freak. I gasped.

"Hey, guys. Oh, we're getting a new Grizzly." Xander announced to us. I started jumping up and down.

"His name is Griff, and the state has sent him here as part of their nature rehabilitation program." Xander introduced.

"Oh, so he's a juvenile park ranger?" Ravi questioned as Jorge looked happy.

"No, he's a juvenile delinquent." Xander said, nervously as he picked up Griff's new clothes. Ravi and Jorge questioned him as I kept thinking about those words.... what's that mean?!