𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐈? 𝟏𝟏.

-Hat, sunglasses+Pink Glasses, low ponytail

-Hat, sunglasses
+Pink Glasses, low ponytail

-Hat, sunglasses+Pink Glasses, low ponytail

3rd POV
𓈈🍃 ֶ֪ 𖠵

"Why do we have to hike all the way up a mountain to see a lake full of broken bottles?" Griff asked Xander.

"Because Landfill Magazine called Glass Lake one of five best non-medical waste sites in Maine." Xander answered Griff's question.

"One time, my brother had a glass vase and then he smashed on the floor cause he was angry and then he tried to eat some the glass." Zoey told them as Griff, Xander, Ravi and Jorge stared at her weirdly.

"He almost died." Zoey said.

"Even after knowing Zoey ever since she was born, I still can't get use to what she says." Xander said as Zoey laughed.

"Ooh, look! A ski lift! Let's take that up the mountain!" Jorge exclaimed.

"Too bad it's closed for the summer." Ravi said as Zoey awed in sadness.

"I can get it started. I have the key." Griff said as he pulled out a screwdriver and Zoey started to clap her hands in happiness.

"Guys, absolutely not. It's illegal. It's dangerous. And it's terrifying." Xander said.

"Who's scared of heights? That guy!" Jorge said, teasing Xander. Griff and Zoey then laughed along with Jorge.

"I'm not afraid of heights! I'm afraid from falling off them." Xander claimed.

"You are afraid of falling more! One time, me and our families went on vacation at San Francisco in California and we went on this rock climb and we had harnesses on that wouldn't make you drop to your death. But every time Xander fall from the rock climb, he'd scream like a girl at a concert." Zoey said making Jorge and Griff laugh more and making Xander glare at her. The group then went up the little hill.