Chap.2 | First meet

.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩.𝟐 | 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭

Third person's point of view:

Ever since that day, y/n and haruhi became friends, right now y/n is waiting for haruhi to study, the library is pretty crowded so the two of them found a quiet place to relax, who knew ouran would have (fancy) picnic tables at the garden behind the school?

While waiting y/n decided to read a book, a light novel to be more specific, until she heard a familiar voice "hey! sorry you had to wait so long" she put the novel aside and looked up, only to see her friend in the boys uniform? haruhi sat down taking a breath when she saw y/n's confused face "haruhi? why are you wearing the boys uniform?" she asks, haruhi laughed nervously scratching the back of her head "Well, uh funny story.."

"So, let me get this straight; you broke a vase that costs eight million yen and you have to be a 'host' to pay back for it, so from now on I'll have to treat you like a guy so your 'guests' won't get suspicious?" with every word y/n spoke haruhi nodded, sweat dripping down her forehead, haruhi heard a snort and looked up to see y/n holding her laughter in, the girl couldn't resist and ended up laughing in haruhi's face.

"You may be a scholarship student but you sure are stupid haruhi!" she laughed with her hand over her mouth; haruhi sweat-dropped even more at her reaction "are you done?" she asks pissed, y/n shed a tear and spoke "you look really handsome by the way, the male uniform suits you surprisingly well." the (h/c) girl smiles softly, haruhi smiles back with a tint of pink on her cheeks "thanks.! now let's start shall we?"

"Haruhi-kun wanna study together after school?" y/n offers, haruhi agrees without hesitation, the two girls are walking to class while talking on the way, it's been a week since haruhi became a host, she didn't tell anyone that her friend knew her real gender "hey haruhi... sorry again that I couldn't help you pay your debt.." y/n said a frown on her face.

Y/n wanted to help haruhi with her dept but she hates being in crowded places, especially around boys, she feels guilty about not giving her a hand, as her friend shouldn't she be there to help her?