Chap.4 | New host

.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩.𝟒 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭

Second person's point of view:

"This is terrible!" tamaki yelled in horror as he saw that the numbers of the costumers increased "how could this be? where did it all go wrong?!" he cried as he held the laptop aggressively, his eyes never leaving the screen "how bad can it be?" hikaru asks too focused on his video game to look up "yeah it's only three costumers they'll come back" kaoru said sitting next to his brother watching him play.

Tamaki snatched the console away from them "hey!" they both yelled "you idiots don't understand! when days pass the numbers are going to grow less and less! with no there will be no host club; and with no host club haruhi won't be able to pay off her debt and we'll have to close the music room again!!" tamaki sobbed making a whole scenario of homeless haruhi.

"But..I don't want the host club to close, what should we do?!" honey cried stuffing cake into his mouth to calm himself down "worry not gentlemen, because I have a plan!" tamaki announced as he searched for his 'plan' online, he didn't really have a plan did he..?

"I can work part-time jobs to pay off my debt so I don't really care about this whole thing." haruhi said packing her books inside her bag.

"What do you mean you don't care?! and where are you going the meeting isn't over yet!" tamaki yelled at the brunette "I'm going to study with y/n, that's more important than whatever is going on here." she bluntly said.

"We'll come too!" kaoru's eye light up getting up "yeah no thanks, we just finished school why go study?" hikaru said focusing on the game console more, since the two do everything together and the gamer has a point, kaoru sat back down as he watched his twin play.

"You mean l/n-chan? did she like the dance the other day?" tamaki asked with puppy eyes certain she did "she didn't like your party and she said that the prize was dumb" haruhi said with a blank look, her response made the blonde king go pale "if that's all, i'm leaving" and with that she left "what did haru-chan mean?" honey asked mori and the taller male just shrugged.

"Since haruhi doesn't want to save the club, then we just have to work as men! kyoya got any ideas?" tamaki asked his wing-man who faced his laptop towards them "I think that the theme that'll work is this" he showed off the theme on the screen and the hosts awed at it, that's something that'll catch attention of the girls!