Chap. (9) Your fucking mate has anger issues!

Jessie just told me he loves me, Oh my God! Jessie just told me he loves me! 

"Ellie, what's wrong?" Lucca wonders he tugs on my arm pulling me to the couch were I sit with a goofy smile.
"I love him," I say and Lucca chuckles hugging me by my shoulders. 

"I love Jessie so much, Lucca." I say he kisses my head before pulling me up, I stare at him confused as he leads me out the house.
"I wanna go to the mall, you can drive." He says handing me Jessie's keys, I chuckle and get in the car with Lucca in the passenger side.
"And nice mark," He says with a chuckle, I blush but smirk myself.
"I know," I say cockily back, as I begin to drive.

"Jessie's going to be mad." I say and Lucca agrees but shrugs, I glance over at him and he smirks.

In seconds he lets out a strangled scream, I slam on my brakes and snap my head over to his.

"Lucca," I scream as he holds his head , hunched over in his seat.
"Your fucking mate has anger issues!" He says after a minute, he leans back up rubbing his temple.
"Huh?" I say as I drive again, we drive for about half an hour without traffic before we hit the mall.
"He just blew my ear drum out shouting at me for taking you without telling him!" He whines, I chuckle as we walk into the mall and suddenly all eyes are on me.

"Because Jessie marked you it's now even more evident that you're his mate, and our Luna." Lucca says bumping hips with me making me stumble over.
"Hush, at least this morning I wasn't singing to Frozen." I retort softly, he growls at me his eyes now narrowing on me.
"I did not," He says staring at me, I just smirk back.
"Were too!" I retort, he says nothing as we walk through the mall, we go to a few stores, eat, shop more the normal stuff.

"Ellie, get home."  MFather's voice rings through my mind, in seconds he's in front of me making me stop.
"Huh?" I wonder softly, Lucca looks at me before his eyes widen and his hands on my shoulder.

"You're doing that weird hybrid thing again, aren't you?" He whispers and I roll my eyes at him before focusing back on my dad.

"Both of you, get home now! It's not vampires but way worse, get home Ellie, and keep Lucca safe."  He says before a chill rolls down my spine, as well as Lucca's.
"What's this about? Why?" I question as Lucca just stares at me, he shakes his head before chuckling.
"Home!"  He says, I nod and pull Lucca as we head for the exit quickly with my Father in tow.

We get my car, speeding off quickly as our bags sit in the back.

"Search for a golden trinket under where the light doesn't shine. But your eyes with sparkle against the rough, and where your mind will relax and lead you back."  He says with a smirk, I look in the review mirror I roll my eyes as he disappears.
"I hate when he does that." I say as Lucca chuckles, I speed home it's about forty-five minute drive, but with my fast driving it took about twenty-five minutes.

I take the last turn hitting on my breaks quickly, we shoot forward and I'm pretty sure Lucca just got whip-lash.
"Ow," He complains before his eyes shoot up, he growls loudly.
"Do not open that door, window, or anything or I swear I'll tell Jessie!" He counters, I just nod my head, Jessie probably would be angry.
"Keep driving, they'll move." He says seriously, I listen and move forward slowly not to hit any of the wolves.
"Who's pack is this?" I ask and doesn't answer at first, he points over to the left and I see wolves in a stance at each other, I smile at them.
"Those are us, we're the Nightshade pack, and they are Bane pack. We hate them, and they hate us, and now you're our Luna and they hate us more, or well you more." He says with a humorless chuckle, I watch as the Bane pack moves for us, but the wolves from our pack follow at the sides of my car, growling at the Banes.

I get it to the front of Jessie's house, and in seconds Jessie's outside standing at the drivers side with his arms crossed and his glare hard. I cut the ignition and look at Lucca, he smirks before shrugging getting out. I roll my eyes following, I hop out slamming the door as Jessie watches me the whole time.
I turn to him and look up at him, he holds out his hand which I take gently.

Guess I'm in trouble.

He says nothing as he leads me inside, no one follows though Tom, Cooper, and Lucca were all outside.

"Ellie," Jessie says as the door shuts, I sigh pulling my hand from his. He stares at me a moment with a confused expression.
"What did I do now?" I wonder with my head down, he doesn't say a thing as his arms wrap around me, his lips soft on forehead.
"Nothing, but I didn't want to seem weak in front of them and let you off with sneaking out. And I didn't want any of them looking at you." He says as his lips latch to mine and I hum in joy.

"Hey, hey, hey, we have bigger problems." Tom says throwing a glare Jessie's way, I see a tall husky man walk in and just like Jessie, power basically pours off him.

"Alpha Jessie," The man says shaking hands with Jessie, Jessie just nods shaking his back with a stern face.
"Alpha Zane," He says back with a scowl as his hand returns to my waist.
"Luna Ellie," He says and my head jerks up to his, his hand extends out as he gives me a timid smile. I smile back warmly like a nice person shaking his hand.
"Alpha Zane, how are you?" I say back returning my hand to my side, Jessie's hands clamp on mine and his chin rests on the top of my head, he towers over me.

"I'm fine thank you, and yourself?" Zane questions and I nod agreeing I'm the same.
I feel a strange tense vibe off Zane, he seems nice, but very intimidating.

"Let's speak shall we, you two?" Zane says walking away, Jessie growls slightly. I go to pull away to let them talk but I'm yanked onto his side. His lips linger on my forehead a second as he pulls me to his office where Tom, Cooper, Lucca and a few others are sat as well as Zane and I'm guessing his men.

 We go to a cool leather seat behind a big desk, Jessie sits and pulls me into his lap.

"This is cool," I say as Jessie chuckles, Zane smirks and shakes his head.

"So what's up?" I say and Jessie shakes his head at me.
"Well Luna, Alpha, my pack is being attacked soon. I was wondering if you would be any help in trying to protect my pack." He says and I just stare at him, I turn my upper half to face Jessie and shrug.
"Who's attacking?" Jessie asks his voice now holding power and authority making me cower back into him. 
I feel him tense, his arm snakes around my waist and warmth fills my body.
"Woods pack," Zane growls and I drop my head fear coursing through my body.

"Filthy fucking pack killed some of my men already, they are going for mates now. I want to kill them, I want them dead Jessie! I want to murder them, I want my claws to slit their throats!" Zane growls out with a snarl, I hide into Jessie's torso as my body jumps from from his voice.
"Enough! Either you lower your voice or shut up because you're scaring my mate!" Jessie growls back, Zane gives me a sad smile and I nod.

"Well we need your help too." Jessie says rubbing my thigh to calm me down, but now tingles shoot down my legs and I shift uncontrollably.
"With?" Zane wonders staring at me oddly a second before smirking.

"With us," Shay's voice hisses as he takes Zane by the neck but gives me a solid smirk.

"White wolf," He says to me nodding his head as more men enter against our men.

Shit. 

Vote.. It's free.. Just one click...