Kabanata 7

Kabanata 7

Game

I groaned.

"What does he think he's doing?!"

I scrolled the screen of my iPhone, reading the comments from the post Alas created. It said that he's in a damn relationship with me. Kaka-accept ko lang sa kaniya sa Facebook at may ganito na kaagad siya. I remember him telling me that he's friends with Dad!

I didn't see this coming. Ano na lang ang ipapaliwanag ko kay Daddy oras na malaman niya? I can't just that Alas and I are just pretending to be in a relationship for our own benefits.

Ah. That monkey is always giving me head ache.

"Well, hello gorgeous!"

I ascended my gaze only to find out Alas entering my office with his corporate attire — a navy blue three piece suit, a polished black leather shoes and a playful grin on his lips.

Hmm, not bad. He doesn't look like a goofy monkey right now.

"And who gave you the permission to enter my office?" I asked.

He fixed the colar of his blazer with an air of an arrogant business man as he walks towards me.

"Rude," he scoffed. "I am your boyfriend so I guess I'm welcome here..."

Naupo siya sa ibabaw ng lamesa ko, ang isang paa ay nakalapat sa sahig habang ang isa naman ay ikinukuyakoy. Mapaglaro siyang tumingin sa akin. The corner of his lips twitched as he leaned forward near my face.

"Have you already forgotten our deal?"

"Uh, sort of. But your damn relationship status on Facebook made me remember it, asshole. Why did you post that?"

"That's our first step! How would the world know that we are in a relationship if I won't post it?"

I rolled my eyes. "Basically, we are just supposed to tell this fake relationship to our exes and not to the whole world, you idiot."

"That's not possible, hun. We'll be going out in public. Wherever Trish and her bastard boy toy are, we'll be there too."

"Like fucking stalkers you mean?" Note the sarcasm laced within my voice. 

His lips protruded in a cute frown. He distanced his face from mine and sat relaxingly. Hindi ko na kita ang reaksyon niya dahil nakaharap na siya ngayon sa pintuan.

"Uh, you are so harsh. I'm not a stalker. I'm just unfortunately in love with her."

There's that sadness through his voice again. I'm starting to get confused what's with that girl why this monkey is so head over heels in love with her.

Leaning my back against the swivel chair, I brought my fingers on my lips and played with it. My eyes were on him even though he's not paying attention to me.

"Anong meron sa kaniya?"

"Well, she got a nice tits and big ass—"

Mabilis kong nadampot ang marker mula sa table at ibinato ito sa ulo niya.

"Aw!" he groaned while massaging the back of his head. Nilingon niya ako. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Fuck you and your mouth—"

"Sorry, hun. You are not my type," his gaze went down to my boobs. His lips twitched into a devilish smirk before he looked into my face again. "They're too small for my grip."

Halos magbaga ng apoy ang klase ng tingin ko sa kaniya nang umarte pa ang mga kamay niya na parang may minamasa. I was about to grab my laptop when he suddenly stood up.