8

"do you think he's gonna be upset with me?"

"what do you think?" lily giggled.

"i don't want to," he whined, dropping his head in his hands.

"come on ron. is it that hard to try and seem like the bigger person?"

"super," he rolled his eyes.

"just get on with it. hearing you talk is fine, but not when you whine about your petty fight with harry."

"i never really thanked you for that, did i?"

"for what?"

"listening to me. i know i'm an earful."

"it's nothing i'm not used to. don't worry about it."

"i want to return the favor."

"and how will you do that?"

ron thought for a bit. "you can tell me whatever you want as well, and i promise i won't tell a soul."

"rather you buy me chocolate frog."

"that can work too!" he exclaimed, making her laugh.

the two who sat on the bench looked up at the cloudy sky.

"are you cold?" he asked.

"i'm fine. but it looks as if it will rain soon."

"we can go inside now if you want."

lily nodded, putting her hair behind her ears and standing up. she follow ron back into the castle and walked to the kitchen.

"i'll see you tomorrow then," he said, as they stood in front of the hufflepuff basement.

lily nodded, not being able to say anything else.

he smiled at her and turned his heal awkwardly.

she sighed and said the password to enter.

once inside, she saw all of cedrics friends around him at the couch while he held into the egg.

she walked over to him and asked, "so whats the clue?"

"you wanna know?" he smirked. he twisted the egg and opened it, only to release the terrible screeches.

"god, that's horrid."

"you have no idea."

"good luck figuring it out," she laughed.

"you can bet your arse you're gonna help me, lilian!" he called as she ran to her dorm. luckily enough, she shared a room with natalia, kimberly and lydia.

"hey," she greeted.

"where have you been?" lydia asked.

"i was with ron," she answered, biting into a snack.

"you've been around him quite often lately."

"he's in a fight with harry, he needed a friend."

"so you let him use you?" kim asked.

"why does it matter?"

"cam's been looking quite upset. i thought you liked him," lydia asked.

"i thought you didn't like that i was crushing on him because he's your brother," lilys eyebrows furrowed.

"i mean, i'd rather it be you than a fanny flapper," lydia joked, making the rest, especially kimberly, burst into laughter.

"i do still like cameron," lily half told the truth. in reality, she didn't know who she liked.

"good because he wants to ask you out."

"he should ask me himself then."

"why is she like this?" kim asked dramatically.

"it makes sense?" talia scoffed as if it was obvious, making lily fall back onto her 4-poster bed laughing.