Ch- f o u r t y e i g h t

A/N~ sorry I haven't been posting that often as I did before I have finals this week but Christmas break is next week yay!

Please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

I had been slammed with work on the store, things were coming together and the store was almost ready to fully open.

I was standing in front of the bathroom mirror doing my face wash with my towel wrapped tightly around me.

"Tori" Bri called knocking on my bathroom door.

She opened the door letting all the steam hit her face "shit you made it a sauna in here" I chuckled rising my face.

"Anyways Erich's here to see you, I don't know why so don't ask" with that she closed the door.

I haven't seen him for a few days since he mentioned the obvious love still surrounding us. It didn't make me nerves or anything, I could feel it too he just pointed it out first.

In a really hot way leaving me speechless idiot.

I dry my hair to the best of my abilities and throw on some grey sweats and a dark green plain hoodie. I looked in my closet for a second and remembered I had to get a dress for the premier next week.

I made a mental note and walked out to see Bri and Erich talking on the couch.

"Hey" I grab their attention, I saw his eyes lighten up as he saw me, he didn't even say anything and I felt fucking flustered by his reaction. I swear this man.

"I'll be in my room if I'm needed" Erich and her both stood up but he walked to me and she walked to her room which was on the opposite side of the apartment.

I look around him as Bri was walking backwards looking at me. She did a motion of her sucking dick making me roll my eyes. She giggles and walked away.

"What's up" I look up at him, fuck his eyes were so beautiful.

"I have a surprise" he smirked, I finally really looked at him and he was also in grey sweats and a hoodie.

"What is it" I ask with bitting my lip hoping he would crack, he cleared his throat looking back at my eyes from my lips.

"Now it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you would it" I sigh as he nodded towards the door. We slipped on our shoes and walked out.

It was cold so I put my hood on, I saw him glance at me with a smile making me blush. You really couldn't deny the connection now.

He opened the car door for me "what a gentleman" I tease as he scoffed slamming it when I was in.

"Kidnapping me again" I look over at him as he started to drive away. This is the most normal we had been, I mean it was okay after sex but I just left before things got awkward.

"Didn't you like the last time I kidnapped you" he smirked turning on the radio.

He started to drive over the Golden Gate Bridge, I rolled my window down and stuck my hand out playing with the air that blew between my fingers.

"You know Erich It's not attractive when the jealous ex- boyfriend kills the girl" I lean my head back looking over him.

"You don't think it would make me look badass" he asked looking at me for a moment with a smirk, we were driving up a hill now.

"I don't know I'd be dead" I shrugged looking back out the window.

"Put this on" he held out one of our old blindfolds "Erich I would have sex with you outside anytime but it's fucking cold right now" he chuckled and tied it on me.

I heard him get out and open my door grabbing my arm. I don't know what he's up to or how to feel about it.

Like cute he has a surprise and did this for me but what the fuck was the surprise and why are we in the middle of nowhere. At night. On a hill.

He was holding onto the sides of my arms guiding me god knows where, probably to the edge to push me. I tripped over something but he wrapped his hand around my waist stopping me.

"Careful, watch where your going" I could hear the smirk planted on his face "ha ha very funny" I snapped back before we fell back to silence.

"Ready" he whispered in my ear making shivers run down my spin, I bit my lip and nodded slowly.

He untied the blindfold slowly taking it off to give my my vision back.

I gasped at the sight in front of me. It was San Francisco, you could see the whole city from up here. It was all light up it looked beautiful.

I could even see the lights from Alcatraz and the Bridge.

"Erich it's beautiful" I breath out looking up at him but he was already looking down at me with a smile.

He pulled me back by my waist "jump" I did as he said as he placed my on the hood of his car. I heard a thump making me look over at him with apologizing eyes.

"Sorry if dented your car" I smile sheepishly and look back at the light. He jumped up next to me making the same thud. "All good if you actually did anything then mine is worse" he teased.

"I brought a treat" he sang digging in his pocket. He pulled out a Blunt.

"Wow look at that Mr. Blunt brought a Blunt" I teased making him scoff. He light it taking a hit then passing it to me.

As I exhaled I joined him laying back looking up at the stars. The car was hard but surprisingly comfy.

We go for a little passing it back and forth, I felt at ease but not just cause of the weed. I felt at peace with him next to me, he makes me feel complete.

"Okay look over there" he pointed in the sky, I scooted closer to see where he was actually pointing.

"Okay, which constellation is that" I asked as he brought his hand back down taking another hit.

"Draco, I heard that he was named after that star" he mentioned nonchalant like he didn't hate the blonde Slytherin with daddy issues a while ago.

"Have you been doing you research on your look alike" I teased with a grin poking his side.

He grabbed my hand making me stop "no I haven't, I just saw it one time. And for the last time we look nothing alike I'm way more better looking then that little boy" he scoffed.

I looked at the blunt in my fingers realizing it was the last hit, I inhaled holding it.

I grabbed his jaw making him face me, I gently placed my lips on his exhaling the smoke in his mouth. He took it then exhaled when I pulled away.

"What was that for" his hand on my lower back as I propped myself on my elbow looking at him.

He looked looked so good in the moon light, I missed this. I missed us. But I wanted him to come to me, I wanted him to work for it more than he already sort of was.

He said he still had feeling and we can feel the love still there. He knew I felt the same as he admitted that when he left me speechless but yet he hasn't tried to make a move to try for us again. Its just been sex and casual hangouts with friends.

I mean this was pretty special I would say, I can only hope he will say something at the end.

"That was the last hit thought we could share it" I smirked as he bit his lip.

He crashed his lips back on mine pulling me onto him holding me tight. We fit together like a puzzle, he was the one piece that was missing so it was incomplete but then I found him under the box.

We were complete together, we complete each other.

He broke the kiss staring into my eyes as we rest out foreheads together our pants filled the space between us.

"Fucking hell I love you so much" he breathed out making me feel nothing but the millions of butterflies is my stomach.

"I love you too"