Ch- t h i r t y f i v e

A/N~ uh so long chapter so buckle up.
please comment and vote :)

{ Toris POV }

"Happy thanksgiving" Erich whispers in my ear making me stir awake. I smile with my eyes still closed, I feel him place his lips on mine. The kiss was soft but full of meaning.

"Happy turkey day" I pulled away opening my eyes to see his cute face and messy hair.

"You came in late last night, everything okay" he rested his head on top of mine pulling me closer in. "Yeah" I mumbled.

It was the half truth, I was fine with the hope that he would leave me alone now but I still hated that he was here in the first place.

Erich rolled us so that he was on top on me with our legs intertwined, his hair tickled my nose. I ran my fingers through his hair as I felt our chest move up and down together.

He looked up at me his bright blue eyes piercing at me, he kissed the croak of my neck. Kissing soon turned into sucking. His tongue dragged all around leaving marks as proof he was there.

His cold hand trailed under my shirt grasping my boob making shivers spread through out my body at his cold touch. He ripped my tank top throwing it off.

"Was that necessary" I breath out as he continued to massage my breast while kissing down my stomach.

"Yes, now turkey isn't the only thing i'll be eating today" he smirked making me blush. He ran his ice cold finger on the hem on my panties making butterflies go loose in my stomach.

He ripped the panties making me squeal "for fuck sake Erich" I groan as he tossed the now ripped in half underware on the floor.

"Shhh, i'm hungry" he moved his hand back to my boob as he kissed the inside of my thighs making me softly moan.

He licked my clit making my breath hitch at his touch, he ran two finger down my slit before plunging them in me making me moan. I slap my hand over my mouth not needing anyone to hear me.

He continued to suck on my clit and pump his fingers making a knot form in my stomach.

My hand move to his hair gripping it tight as moans muffle in my hand "fuck Erich" I groan bitting my lip.

I move my hands to the top of my bed frame digging my nails into the wood.

"Erich I- I'm gonna-" I let out a moan but muffled it by bitting my lip.

"Do it then" he spat the went back to assaulting my clit. He curled his fingers just right making my back lift from the bed.

I came on his fingers but he kept going through out my high making me pant harder. He slowed down and kissed my clit before looking up at me.

Without breaking eyes contact he slipped his fingers out and sucked off my juices. "Sweeter then apple pie" he smirked.

I rolled my eyes with a slight smile, he climbed up laying on my exposed chest. "I'm hungry" I kissed the top of his head.

"Then let's go eat"

We got dressed and washed up, I had white washed jeans on with a white tank and a grey cardigan. Erich wore some black jeans and a white button up.

"You look gorgeous as always" he kissed me cheek as we walked down stairs "as do you"

"Good morning" Lucy exclaimed pulling me from Erich. We stride into the living room where my dad and Jen sat.

"Happy thanksgiving" I exclaim kissing my dad on the cheek. I think Erich woke me up the right way today.

"Tori go into town and get these things" my mom demand with a sour tone. I didn't want to but I was also a way to get out of the house.