Chapter 6

1 YEAR LATER
(Izuku pov)
Me and the gang walk in the school and head to the principal cause when got called down there. "Do y'all have any idea about what she might want" said Jamie "nope" we all say, me and the aces are the top in school and in America, and the most feared not to mess with. I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jackson knocked on the door that's when I noticed we were already at the principal office I hear a faint voice that says "come in" and we all head in and we sit down "sooo.....mrs. Jones what did ya call us hear for" I say "you and your band have been invited to play at a school for their festival" the principal says "DUDE THATS COOL THIS IS A ONCE IN A LIFE TIME" Shane yelled "okay sure but what school" I say "ua in Japan" mrs Jones said everyone looked at me "sure this will be fun" I say in a sadistic voice "don't do anything rude or of the walls , I know the history of you and your old classmates your mom told me" mrs Jonas "I'm not I'm just going to have a lil fun~" I say "well your dismissed" "we're not going to fly there since Luka over here afraid of planes" I say "zuzu you ain't even have to call me out like that" luka said "okay that's fine" mrs Jones said we all walk out the office "zuku you alright?" Jamie said "I'm fine" I say "you better be and not being sad over some fake friends" Jackson says I chuckled and say "com on let's go, to class and pack your stuff after school" i say the all nodded and we head to class.

After school
We all meet up at the front gates and head to the movies, and head to the dorms and he all go to our rooms after saying our goodnight's and goodbyes. I walk in my dorm and flop on my bed with my head in the pillow -should be happy I get to see Mina and (mystery boy I can't tell y'all yet) and kami we can finally make it official I'm so excited to see them, I get out of phone and text Mina and (mystery b)

Izuku: hey guys I gotta tell you something but don't tell kami it's a surprise
                      Mina: ouuu what is it
Mystery b : yea dude
       Izuku: I'm coming back to Japan for you guess talent show with my band
                     Mina: YESSSS MY BABY FINALLY IS COMING BACK I CANT WAIT
mystery b : oh yea me Mina and kami missed you
Izuku: I missed you guys too but we will see each other tmr goodnight
Both: goodnight

I start to text kami
Izuku: hey babe I gotta surprise for you that's going to arrive there tmr
Kami: okay bunny , but I miss you I want you too com back
Izuku: I know I missed you too  I will com back but not right now
Kami: okay fine goodnight love ,I love you
Izuku: goodnight my little pikacku(I don't know how to say it) I love you too.

I shut my phone off and pack my stuff to tmr and take a shower and head to the the bed and let the dark consume me.

~I'm coming back guys~

Thank you all who are reading my story and and keep voting . Goodbye