Chapter 3

We arrive at my house and they all have shocked expressions on their faces I was about to bust out into laughing instead I said "I know right that was the same expressions I had when I first saw it." I said "Dude your house is sick." Shane said "I know but let's not worry about that rite now and let's get to decorating my room and going to the studio." I said and we head inside "MOM IM HOME AND I BROUGHT FIRENDS." I yelled "OKAY ,COME HERE I GOTTA TALK TO YOU." mom yelled I drag my new friends to my mom so she can't me them. "Mom this is Jamie,Kai,Shane,Jackson,luka." I said "hi kids you can call me mrs midoriya, and Izuku you need to write the song and find the band members." Mom said "I already finished the song before we left Japan and these are the band mates, well mom where going to my room and then go to the studio." I said okay hun i'ma be done with the food in hour." Mom said "okay mom." I said and we went to up-stairs and go to my room.
A few minutes later
(Izuku room after the makeover)

"Okay now that were done let's head to the studio and record the song

"Okay now that were done let's head to the studio and record the song." I said "it's about time." Jamie we head to the studio and I put the camera up while they get the instruments, when I'm done I go up to the mic and said "ACE'S ARE YOU READY?." I yelled "HELL YEAH." They all yelled I start singing

When we end it I say "I'm iuzku and that's ,Jamie,Kai,Jackson and we are the aces, goodnight." I said "dude,you can really sing and that song had so much emotion." Luka said "t-thanks." I said "well I guess it's time for us to leave." Said Jackson "okay bye" I said "we we'll see you tmr , your going to our school now." Jamie said "see then." I said they all left and and I ate dinner and fell asleep waiting for tmr.

~I finally had friends (real friends)~

Thank you alll see you tmr and vote the chapters