chapter four

*smut ahead* 

Harry pulled Aurora close to him. Sure he was tired after his day at work. But after their shared bath, and her making his favorite pasta with a glass of wine, something in him struck. He would never get tired of his Aurora. She was just an aura that brought him energy. The two were in their bedroom, standing in the middle of the room, enjoying each other's presence.

Harry softly pressed his lips against Aurora, savoring her every taste. Her lips were always soft, probably due to her compulsive need to apply chapstick every hour. His arms were wrapped around her waist, pulling her flush against him. She wrapped her own arms around his neck, feeling the hairs on the back of his head. Harry pulled away from the kiss, leaning towards her neck, pressing soft kisses against her neck. Aurora's lips parted as a small gasp escaped her mouth. Even after years of being together, of having multiple times to make love together, it always felt like the first time. She supposed Harry had that kind of effect.

Aurora grabbed her husband by his elbows, pulling him towards the bed. She felt the back of her knees hit the edge of the bed, as she slowly fell back. Her blonde hair fanning around her like a halo. She was the angel in Harry's life. Harry grabbed the back of his shirt, pulling it quickly off of him and crawling on top of Aurora. Harry pressed his lips against Aurora's once more at the same time, bunching the ends of her own shirt, pushing it forwards. He felt the softness of her stomach. There was a small roundness to her stomach, from eating the dinner that night. Harry lifted Aurora up, for a moment, just to be able to remove the cotton shirt, leaving Aurora in a white bra. Harry kissed down her stomach, enjoying the small whimpers coming from his wife.

Harry hooked his fingers around her shorts, pulling the shorts as well the underwear that she was wearing. She was wet. He could easily tell when Aurora was aroused. Instantly feeling the tightness of his pants, Harry quickly removed his own remaining clothing. Deciding on no foreplay, Harry just wanted to feel her. Every inch of her, her warmth, her taste, her moans, he wanted it all. Harry grabbed himself, and brushed his tip through her folds. Her whimpers sounded like music to his ears. He aligned himself to her, and pushed in. Everytime felt like the first for them. Harry let out a moan, pressing his lips to Aurora.

Pulling out and pushing back in, Aurora was a panting mess. Harry was the only man she had ever slept with, the only man who would please her properly. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her foot pressing into his ass, indicating to him to go deeper. Harry took her sign and started thrusting deeper and harder, his lips going down to her neck, kissing the area that made her vulnerable. She'd wear a turtleneck tomorrow when going out. In the house, he'd want to see his masterpiece on the painter.

"I want to be on top," Aurora panted. This excited Harry, as he flipped the two around. His hands going on her hips, as he watched her unclasp her bra, freeing her breast. Harry watched as Aurora bounced on him, her breast matching her pace. Just watching her, made Harry come close.

"Honey-" Aurora nodded her head understanding what he was going to say. Both came together, him coating her inside, while Aurora took a minute to recover. Climbing off of Harry, Aurora fell back onto the bed. Harry stood up, after planting a sweet kiss to Aurora's forehead, before heading off into the bathroom, to clean himself off. When he returned, Aurora was still in the same position. She turned her head and looked at her husband, with a smile. It took her awhile to finally get out of bed and go to the restroom to clean herself. Aurora was glad for saving up for laser hair removals when she was twenty- which took tons of asking from her end to her mother.

Getting into bed, Aurora wore a thin nightpant, with one of her cotton shirts. Harry was on his phone, reading something, before turning off the device and turning to his wife. Harry wrapped his arm around Aurora. She laid her head on his bare chest, and closed her eyes. His heartbeat was always something that helped her sleep, the steady beat reminding her of her love for Harry. The steadiness of their lives.

A loud screeching noise interrupted the sleep of the couple in the dead of the night. Harry startled awake, while Aurora sat up in their bed. She looked at Harry with wide eyes, her heartbeat rising at a rapid rate. Their house alarm went off, which only meant someone had entered their house- someone unwanted.

"Go! Go to the bathroom. I'll find you," Harry had strict guidelines for this type of situation. Aurora always assumed it was a paranoia, a fear of his, someone breaking into his personal space and invading it. Aurora grabbed her phone which was charging on the nightstand, and ran towards the bathroom, locking it behind her. Aurora sat down in the bathtub, quickly calling 911.

Harry watched his wife hide herself in the bathroom, he quickly reached the walk- in closet, towards an area that Aurora never would look. He grabbed a gun that he kept for safekeeping, turning the safety off and walking out of his bedroom. He closed the bedroom door slowly and made his way downstairs. The front door was shut, but the locks were all unlocked. Harry let the piercing sound of the alarm ring through, allowing the intruder to be able to stay alive. Right in the hallways from where the front door is, Harry noticed a piece of paper. Grabbing the note, Harry quickly read over the words.

I know what you did.

Stuffing the note into his pocket, Harry did a quick sweep of his house, checking every hiding spot, every room, every cabinet, until he was sure whoever was in the house, left. He quickly ran back upstairs, and knocked on the bathroom door, alerting Aurora who was crying. He made sure the gun was tucked away under their bed. She was on the phone with the police. She opened the door and wrapped her arms around Harry, who took the phone.

The neighborhood was awakened by the sounds of sirens and the flashing red and blue lights. Most of them were standing outside their homes watching the police gather around the newly wedded couples house. Three hours later, Aurora's parents arrived, hearing the news from their daughter who sounded completely terrified. Charlotte and Thomas arrived on the scene, just as the police were pulling away. They parked their car on the side of the road, walking up to the beautiful house.

Harry placed the cup of tea next to his wife, she was more scared than ever as the doorbell rang. Harry gave Aurora a look, as he looked out the window, seeing his in- law's car.

"It's your parents." He spoke, walking over to the front door and opening it for them. Charlotte and Thomas rushed into the house. Charlotte immediately ran over to the kitchen to her daughter, pulling her into a hug. Thomas looked over at Harry, with a raised eyebrow.

"Everything okay? Did they take anything?" Thomas asked. Harry only shook his head.

"Nothing seems to be missing, cops think they heard the alarm and ran off," Harry explained the predicament the police told him. Thomas nodded his head, and walked into the kitchen, reaching out for his daughter. "Tea? Just made some?" Harry offered, as Charlotte nodded her head in response. Thomas opted for water.

"What exactly happened?" Charlotte asked, taking a sip of her tea.

"We were sleeping, around 2:30ish, alarm tripped, and we both woke up. I sent Aurora to the bathroom to hide and call the police, while I checked the house, with a baseball I keep in the storage cabinet. No one was visibly here, so we got lucky. Nothing seems to be missing," Harry explained.

"Did the camera's catch anything?" Charlotte added.

"Just someone in all black clothing, face covered in a black mask," Harry looked over the footage earlier with the police, refusing to let Aurora see it, he didn't want to scare her more. The four of them sat around the kitchen, Aurora leaning on her mother. Another doorbell brought the attention of the four, as Harry once again looked outside the window, it was only Niall.

Niall entered the house, greeting both Aurora's parents, whom he met once at the wedding. He asked Aurora how she was holding up, and she merely held up her thumbs. Harry explained the situation to Niall, the same story he told the police and Charlotte and Thomas.

Harry offered the guest bedroom to Charlotte and Thomas, to which they agreed, Aurora following them upstairs. She kissed Harry, before going upstairs with her parents. Harry, then, dragged Niall to his office. He showed the footage of the intruder and pulled the note out of the drawer where he stuffed it.

"Fuck man, what does it mean? I mean, we don't even know who this person is." Niall looked at Harry, knowing exactly what he did to deserve this.

"I don't know, mate. I'm more worried about something happening to Aurora." 

a.n: oooh, what did harry do?